You Know You're Addicted When...

nw2sltfsh

True Story ...
I had to go to ***** to get dog and cat food last night - everytime we go there my kids always want to look at the fish. My 8 year old daughter who now knows how to read rather well read the name of a fish that was in one of the SW labeled as a Golden Moray Eel - my daughter walked up to the worker and asked her why they have a Green Wolf Eel labeled as a Moray
So here is my question - should I be proud of an 8 year old for attempting to educate a ***** worker - or Should I be concerned that my kid has heard so much about SW fish that she is able to teach people the appropriate naming of these fish
And P.S. she gets mad when her friends call fish by character names from Finding Nemo - She told me she thinks that they are stupid

rberhow

Originally Posted by jdragunas
i'm late to work every morning because i feed my fish before i leave, and then get caught up in staring at my tank... next thing i know, i'm 1/2 hour late... hahahaha
Jen-do you make kissy faces at them and tell them what good boys and girls they are for eating all their food :notsure:
:hilarious

ruaround

Originally Posted by NW2SLTFSH
True Story ...
I had to go to ***** to get dog and cat food last night - everytime we go there my kids always want to look at the fish. My 8 year old daughter who now knows how to read rather well read the name of a fish that was in one of the SW labeled as a Golden Moray Eel - my daughter walked up to the worker and asked her why they have a Green Wolf Eel labeled as a Moray
So here is my question - should I be proud of an 8 year old for attempting to educate a ***** worker - or Should I be concerned that my kid has heard so much about SW fish that she is able to teach people the appropriate naming of these fish
And P.S. she gets mad when her friends call fish by character names from Finding Nemo - She told me she thinks that they are stupid
Be proud of that...it shows that your child is interested in something you do!!!

darth tang

Originally Posted by rberhow
Jen-do you make kissy faces at them and tell them what good boys and girls they are for eating all their food :notsure:
I believe she does that for her husband, not her fish.
Her fish she takes out and pets them after they have eaten.

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by rberhow
actually, i don't make the kissy faces when they eat all their food, i just do that all of the time... baby talk as wel...

socal57che

I was just reading through all the old posts in this thread. Do ya think SWF would let Jenn come back? Of all the banned peeps, she is the only one I actually miss. She was a HOOT!

ruaround

Originally Posted by socal57che
http:///forum/post/2945897

I was just reading through all the old posts in this thread. Do ya think SWF would let Jenn come back? Of all the banned peeps, she is the only one I actually miss. She was a HOOT!
i dont think so... there were alot of great peeps a couple years ago... this place was hopping!!!

matt boyer

when you decide not to buy a particular house because you cant find a good place to put your new 180 ! This actually keeps happening to me. It must drive our realator nuts when my wife and i start discussing where could we put our tanks Lol