You Know You're Addicted When...

ruaround

jd... kids???
when you start refering to your fish as kids and ask your accountant if you can use them as a deduction...
ru(prolly gonna get an audit)around

mr_bill

Originally Posted by jdragunas
lol... i don't have kids.. it was just an example...

I'll sell you one, 12 years of age, boy, plays Xbox constantly, and fills TiVo with Andy Milanakas shows.
Addicted when... You chase people away from the front of your tank because you dont' want them interfering with fish relations.
Mr(out of beer)Bill

ruaround

Andy Milonakis is horrible... I would put a block on that show... and immediatley enforce a 'playstation only house' rule!!! lol
...you have a jar next to your tank that reads "Deposit $1.00 Every Time You Tap The Glass"...
ru(lookin for ways to support the hobby)around<---BTW not outta beer

ruaround

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
When you are about ready to punch someone when they say "Do you have a nemofish?"
LOL...
when they see youre yellow tail damsel and say "Ohhh...Dory!" and you do hit em up side the head...
ru(
)around

mr_bill

Originally Posted by ruaround
Andy Milonakis is horrible... I would put a block on that show... and immediatley enforce a 'playstation only house' rule!!! lol
I made the mistake of sleeping outside of a BestBuy to get him a Xbox360. Now I'm cursed forever, but hey I can always out gun him in Call of Duty2.
Addicted... When you sit and watch your fish tank instead of playing that 400 dollar game system you sat in the freezing December cold all night to get.
Mr(frozen extremities)Bill

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by Mr_Bill
I'll sell you one, 12 years of age, boy, plays Xbox constantly, and fills TiVo with Andy Milanakas shows.
Addicted when... You chase people away from the front of your tank because you dont' want them interfering with fish relations.
Mr(out of beer)Bill
i'll pass.. joe is already a big handfull... and he does everything you just said, except for the andy milanakas thing... dunno who that is...

ruaround

Originally Posted by CELACANTHr
When you are so broke that you are forced to sell skimmate as a slimfast substitute...
CE(eeeeeeeewwwwww)LA
I wonder if there is a market for salt creep??? :thinking:
when you nod, smile and agree that you do 80% of the "addicted" statements...
ru(nodding and smiling)around

rberhow

Originally Posted by ruaround
ru(
)around
I think someone is liking his new persona!!! :hilarious

You know your addicted when you go to parent-teacher conferences and the teacher has concerns that every sentence your child writes has something to do with sw fish.

nw2sltfsh

You know your Addicted when you overhear a crack addict talking about a cheap rock and you ask if it is Live and how much a pound

rberhow

Originally Posted by NW2SLTFSH
You know your Addicted when you overhear a crack addict talking about a cheap rock and you ask if it is Live and how much a pound
OMG, now that was a good one

darth tang

when you do more water changes than Diaper changes for you toddler or infant.
Darth (Owning stock in diaper rash cream) Tang

nw2sltfsh

When your emergency contact list for the babysitter includes an aqaurium service but not the childrens doctor
NW2 (the kids are the ones not swimming right?) SLTFSH

ruaround

when you make an emergency run to the LFS for a bulb that went out on your tank, but there are several bulbs through out your house that have been out for months...
ru(just call me mushroom)around

stsweene

I only started with a 45g knowing damn well if I had any bigger I wouldve spent 2x as much as I did while working there. And to clarifly I only made 80$ a week, and with 1 SW 2 FW tanks, turtles, & cats my normal pet bill is alot already...
When I swithced my 45 to a 75 I had so much coral and rock that it filled it up nicely and I probably wont need to buy anymore LR. I dont work there anymore but assembled probably 25+ varied coral pieces & another 50lbs of LR easily.... it was well worth it. Just have to keep all the coral & fish living right??? haha...
STS(the one with the big)WEENE
damn... thats too good..... lol .....

smilliej

I come home from work, pore a glass of wine and pull a chair in from of my tank and sit and watch it, instead of the TV. Bliss.