young peoples tanks!

chefrd38

Originally Posted by DevilDog01
I am 13, and sorry about the pics. Bad camera, and I am not the best picture taker in the world. The first pic was my tank about a month ago while I still had the tang. He is evil, so I got rid of him. The second one is so that you can get up close and personal with my Lawnmower Blenny.

great job

wangotango

im 15 and been in the hobby for a while. ive got some pics of my 55 on the thread entitled "my 55 gallon" in fish photography (or something like that) by wangotango. its nice to see other young people interested in the hobby too. as other people have mentioned, i too dont like the dimensions for the 55, but i didnt have the money for a bigger one. very nice tank mr tuna keep up the good work.

evanish

10 gallon reef/frag tank in the works:

I also have a 5.5 qt, 36 qt, and 75 Reef but no pictures of the 5.5 and 75 yet.
36:

evanish

Then some other pictures:
Skimmer on 20 reef after 23 hours of skimming:

Shrooms and zoas in 20:

Pair of perculas:

Pair of true perculas:

fatcats

i am 13 and working on a 75 i hope to have it up by end of january but my parents refuse to finance my tanks so have to keep working for $.

fishboy091

im 14 and by the end of january/beginning of february i should have my 180 gallon up and running. ill get some pics when i do and send them in.

minibarry6

i have a 125 aggressivein 14 but i dont have lots of rock because its in my room but ill have some pic in a few days