Your Favorite Music Artist

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by ruaround
way to narrow it down... TOOL, KoRn, Metallica, Pearl Jam...the list goes on and on...
Favorite Drummer/s - Neil Peart - Danny Carey - Lars Ulrich
Favorite Guitarist - Steve Vai - Kirk Hammet
Favorite Bassist - Les Claypool - Jason Newsted
Vocals - Maynard - Jonathon Davis - Sting - Johnny Rzeznik - Gwen Steffani

I was insulted by you putting Steve Vai, he's aweful, by far the best ever Yngvie Malmsteen, or George Lynch.

emperor11

Originally Posted by TangWhispr
I was insulted by you putting Steve Vai, he's aweful, by far the best ever Yngvie Malmsteen, or George Lynch.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Please don't make such comments. Its rude, and I don't want my thread closed down. People will respect your favorites, while you should respect theirs.

tangwhispr

Top Groups
Journey - as long as Neil Schon is on guitar
Dokken
Ronnie James Dio, exect when with black sabbath
Ritchie Blackmore
Yngvie Malmsteen's Rising force
Exploited
Cramps
Suicidal Tendencies
Black Flag
Clash
Big Audio Dynamite
Forigner - Gotta love Lou Grahm
Dream Theatre - John Petrucci
Lillian Axe
Cliff Burton - Not Metallica
Iron Maiden
Queensryche - Geoff Tate is the man
Whitesnake - Vivian Campbell
Def Leopard - Especially Rick Allen
Starship - Grace Slick
Duran Duran - One of the best of all time
ABC
Megadeth - Dave Mustaine
Dead Kennedys
Thats enough for now

tangwhispr

Originally Posted by Emperor11
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Please don't make such comments. Its rude, and I don't want my thread closed down. People will respect your favorites, while you should respect theirs.

Let the mod's moderate, what I said was simply an opinion and would hardly get a thread closed....relax man...its gonna be alright...it was intended to encite a response, its great to hear why others think the way they do.

mrdc

I listen to everything rap, coountry, hard rock, pop, .... but these are the bands that I can't get enough of:
Metallica
AC/DC
Aerosmith
G 'n R (Sure wish they could have kept their crap together)
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Allman Brothers
Hank William Jr

kronnk7

Hi guys cool post. My all time favorite is
The Man in Black
Johnny Cash
He saw it all, the beginings of rock n roll all the way up to doing his last song that was written by ( forgive the spelling ) Trent Reznor. A true rock legend!!

dragonzim

I listen to most stuff except for Rap and Country, but these are my all time favorites...
Rush
Yes
Jethro Tull
ELP

ray28576

All good artists...but since when is Faith Hill the hottest thing on two legs?!
I can think of FRIENDS who look better, IMO than her.
I'll go ahead and quote you, "everyone is titled to their own opinion." LOL.
She is hot though. Them legs and that face, WHHOAHHH! LOL.

emperor11

Originally Posted by Ray28576
I'll go ahead and quote you, "everyone is titled to their own opinion." LOL.
She is hot though. Them legs and that face, WHHOAHHH! LOL.

Smart mouth. LOL
I mean, she's good looking...but, I don't know...I suppose your older than me, so you're going to be into some of the more "older" women.

emperor11

Originally Posted by Travis89
Mine are:
Green Day
Metallica
George Strait
Toby Keith
That's quite the mix! :joy:

ray28576

Smart mouth. LOL
I mean, she's good looking...but, I don't know...I suppose your older than me, so you're going to be into some of the more "older" women.
I'm just six years older. Well, I guess that is a little older. But I don't have an old lady fetish. LMAO!

ruaround

its all a preference man... and you are intitled to you opinionas am I... alot of the bands you listed IMO are TERRIBLE as well...but this isnt a debate on who is the best band or artist or musician... its simply state who you like...

sepulatian

Originally Posted by alyssia
How could I forget Pink Floyd???
floyd rocks! there are a million I have left out! AC DC are cool, Dokin is ok, My Husband played with biohazard twice, Anthrax, my brother in law has the same style, bald with a long beard just at the tip of his chin like Scott Ian, They opened for Joey Belladona, there are so many greats out there, who can sum them all up?!

sepulatian

They are all great guitarists, I have nothing but respect for them all and have all of their dvd's in my store, never knock a professional musician, they all bust their butt to get where they are

rs1831

Originally Posted by Ray28576
Toby Keith
Faith Hill (Hottest thing on 2 legs.)

George Strait
Craig Morgan
Then you must be jealous because I just took my girlfriend to see her and Tim McGraw in concert this past Monday. Not my taste in music but she is hot!

I like Dave Matthews, Pearl Jam and Kanye West.

actionjack

Originally Posted by ruaround
way to narrow it down... TOOL, KoRn, Metallica, Pearl Jam...the list goes on and on...
Favorite Drummer/s - Neil Peart - Danny Carey - Lars Ulrich
Favorite Guitarist - Steve Vai - Kirk Hammet
Favorite Bassist - Les Claypool - Jason Newsted
Vocals - Maynard - Jonathon Davis - Sting - Johnny Rzeznik - Gwen Steffani
Gonna agree with you on TOOL, but none of the others hehe. TOOl rocks my sox

actionjack

Guitarist - Otmar Libert
Other Artists I like (The list really doesnt end, I like just about anything :thinking: ) - Enya, AFI, Death Cab For Cutie, TOOL, A Perfect Circle, The Mars Volta, Minus The Bear, As I Lay Dying, Norma Jean, Underoath...Ill just stop now lol

But #1 is TOOL