Your Favorite Music Artist

sepulatian

Originally Posted by ShrimpDady
Steven Curtis Chapman is a very gifted musician, and one of the few people I consider "real musicians" in the industry today.
My personal favorites as far as Christian music goes would have to be Rich Mullins and
Micheal Card.
Both very talented.
As for my other music interests, Joe Satriani is my favorite rocker.
He plays instrumental rock guitar and is truely amazing.
Ya gotta love Stryper!!!! my favorite rock christian band

sepulatian

Originally Posted by fedukeford
Greenday, nickelback, bowling for soup,weezer, ACDC
You know what's funny, Nickle back was not my taste when they first came out, but my son loved them, After listening to them NON STOP, I love them as well!!

sepulatian

Originally Posted by ShrimpDady
Your not a Metallica fan are you...

Drummer - John Bonham
Guitarist - Jimmy Page, Joe Satriani, Randy Rhoads, Eric Johnson
Bass - John Paul Jones
Vocals - Robert Plant, Christina Aguilera(kinda wierd to have with the rest of them but what the hell, she has an amazing voice), John Lennon, Paul McCartney
Just looking at this it appears I have all the members of Led Zeppelin listed....Maybe its because they're the greatest rock group to ever walk the face of the earth.......or maybe thats just my opinion.

Zep is another fave of mine, my favorite song by them is over the hills and far away. The high notes are incredible, I love all zeppelin songs, but this is my fave!

tx reef

Originally Posted by sepulatian
Ya gotta love Stryper!!!! my favorite rock christian band

Didn't they sing that song "To Hell With The Devil"?

sepulatian

Originally Posted by TX Reef
Didn't they sing that song "To Hell With The Devil"?
Yep thats them! Very cool song!

sepulatian

Originally Posted by alyssia
Led Zep, Aerosmith, Tom Petty, Journey, Stevie Nicks, Elton John, Kiss
Alyssia, Stevie Nicks."Leather and Lace" was my wedding song, summed it all up!

tangwhispr

I saw metallica listed a few times, if you like them you will like the group they copied, which is Diamond Head. Talk about ripping a band off, Lars was in love with this group...most of metallica's early live stuff is all based on Diamond head and they also covered "AM I Evil" on they're B side of Creeping Death...just a lil useless knowledge.

poniegirl

Originally Posted by Emperor11
Smart mouth. LOL
I mean, she's good looking...but, I don't know...I suppose your older than me, so you're going to be into some of the more "older" women.
Hey I resemble that "old lady" remark.
BTW, she was voted most beautiful lady of country.

ak_reefer

Hmmm where do I start.....I like a wide variety of artist: Old School Punk/Metal to Hip Hop
Minor Threat, Fugazi, Helmet, Tool, Ben Harper, Pete Yorn, Death Cab (been a fan since 95), Pearl Jam, The Roots, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Common, The Melvins, Postal Service...just to name a few.