Zach's 24g Nano Cube diary

catfishcity

Hey i just got my tank up and running with saltwater. i am going to add live rock and live sand in on wednesday. will keep u posted about my new hobby!!!

catfishcity

well i am going to get live rock tomorrow and add that, along with live sand. my plans for fish and inverts are to get 2 ocellaris clowns, 1 firefish, 3 hermits, 3 peppermint shrimp, 3 Nass snails, and eventually a starfish and some corals

catfishcity

i know this sounds rediculous but idk. i bought six pieces, 1 large, 2 medium, 3 small im guessing it weighs probably 20-25 pounds.

catfishcity

these are the pics of my tank after i added the live rock and some of the live sand, i am going to add more sand tonight.

catfishcity

the 3rd and 4th pic i am trying to figure out what that is. it came on the live rock, there r 2 more on the back of the same piece. can anyone tell me what it is. it kinda looks like and anomone but im not sure. the bottom pic is my QT. i am trying to figure out my parameters right now and will post them in a few minutes.

catfishcity

oh, and i am going to also add some pvc to my QT tonight, right now there is just a piece of dead rock and a sponge filter.