Zoa Fragger Thing Poll

fats71

Any updates ?? I also wanted to know if this was going to continue with the same people involved ?

cowfishrule

so here are the updates.
  • [*]satans breath
    did not make it. the freebie frag of "kedds redds", or whatever he called it, did make it, and is growing. slowly, but growing.
    [*]rainbows

growing out of control
    nightmares/darth mauls

also growing out of control
    sapphires

• did not make it.
    spidermans

• made it, but was transfered and survived the transfer, but did not recover and aclimate well.
so that is the current update.
i'd like to get one more buy in. i've poured over the emails, but cannot come up with enough people to justify purchasing one specific frag.

cowfishrule

as much as i dont want to do this, it seems that this is the popular one.
the bumble bees
if i get 8 polyps, that would score us free shipping and run 29.14 per person.
the corals woudl go directly to flric for growout. from califor to fl, so it would be in all warm-weather.
*hesitiating*
any takers? if so, just post here as a yes. do not send money.
if i can get 10, i'll call it a buy and we can proceed.

m0nk

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
http:///forum/post/2852431
so here are the updates.
  • satans breath

• did not make it. the freebie frag of "kedds redds", or whatever he called it, did make it, and is growing. slowly, but growing.
  • rainbows

• growing out of control
    nightmares/darth mauls

• also growing out of control
    sapphires

• did not make it.
    spidermans

• made it, but was transfered and survived the transfer, but did not recover and aclimate well.
i'd like to get one more buy in. i've poured over the emails, but cannot come up with enough people to justify purchasing one specific frag.
Awesome! Can't wait to see some of these in person.

whyamisofl

http:///forum/post/2852439
as much as i dont want to do this, it seems that this is the popular one.
the bumble bees
if i get 8 polyps, that would score us free shipping and run 29.14 per person.
the corals woudl go directly to flric for growout. from califor to fl, so it would be in all warm-weather.
*hesitiating*
any takers? if so, just post here as a yes. do not send money.
if i can get 10, i'll call it a buy and we can proceed.
From zoa frag again???
If so, my vote is

flricordia

From what I understand zoafrags has gained a very bad reputation according to posts from other sites. Personally I would not give them any business. Any seller that treats customers like they have time and time again does not deserve to the money of good pple that work hard to earn it.
I vote no. Sorry. There are too many places that back their zoanthids and though there many not be any that have bumble bees, at least what they do have will be guaranteed.
I would like the bumble bees myself, but would rather go with something like dragon flies or anything else for that matter from a vender that deserves your hard earned cash.
Why contiune to give a profit to someone that cares not whether you are happy with what you get from them or not.
Zoa frags has some nice pics on thier site, but that doesn't mean skunk if what you get is rino doo.
Just my thoughts.

flricordia

Why not go with something that I have already. I have some nice zoas that I could assign to the growout such as Armeggedons, Gobblins, Cocos (when they are grown under MH they darken to the most intense pink I have ever seen) or HPE. Even have some nice chameleons and a few others.
Just a thought.

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2852897
Why not go with something that I have already. I have some nice zoas that I could assign to the growout such as Armeggedons, Gobblins, Cocos (when they are grown under MH they darken to the most intense pink I have ever seen) or HPE. Even have some nice chameleons and a few others.
Just a thought.
mike,
that last pic with the yellow one.
what are they?

cowfishrule

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2852886
From what I understand zoafrags has gained a very bad reputation according to posts from other sites. Personally I would not give them any business. Any seller that treats customers like they have time and time again does not deserve to the money of good pple that work hard to earn it.
I vote no. Sorry. There are too many places that back their zoanthids and though there many not be any that have bumble bees, at least what they do have will be guaranteed.
I would like the bumble bees myself, but would rather go with something like dragon flies or anything else for that matter from a vender that deserves your hard earned cash.
Why contiune to give a profit to someone that cares not whether you are happy with what you get from them or not.
Zoa frags has some nice pics on thier site, but that doesn't mean skunk if what you get is rino doo.
Just my thoughts.
i agree. i was having a weak moment when i put that post together.

flricordia

http:///forum/post/2853233
mike,
that last pic with the yellow one.
what are they?
If you mean this one

Gobblins
There were some protopalythoas mixed with them but they are gone now.
The Gobblins are the same as as what the place has that what we got the nightmares and rainbows from.
If you mean yellow being the protopalys that are amongst the orange and green Gobblins, well, they no longer exist. They were too fast a growers and taking over the Goblins. I sent them on to the great barrier reef in the sky.

flricordia

http:///forum/post/2852431
so here are the updates.
  • satans breath

• did not make it. the freebie frag of "kedds redds", or whatever he called it, did make it, and is growing. slowly, but growing.
  • rainbows

• growing out of control
    nightmares/darth mauls

• also growing out of control
    sapphires

• did not make it.
    spidermans

The spidermans may have survived after all. If that is what these are. 2 polyps appeared amongst the green ones that were sent to me. I cannot say for sure that they are spidermans. I was a bit confused as to what was what to start with. If these are the spidermans maybe they have a chance. Looks like the bubble algae will have to go before it tries to spread. I haven't wanted to bother the frag till I know for sure that this is indeed the spidermans popping up.