Zoa Fragger Thing Poll

morval

if a place has that bad of a rep i would rather not risk it again. what about those sunflowers that were on one of the e-mails you sent us they were a nice yellow zoa

fats71

I am in for anything. I have some inverted gorilla nips an some lemon drops that are growing super fast and was thinking about sending a few too flric ( been meaning to call u back mike and ask u sorry i been so busy but anyway was gona sen some so maybe he could grow them out a bit and them just be freebies to people in the ZFA.
I can get a lot of rarer frags or anyone can from amazing aquarium in daytona. they are a ora STORE AND SUPER CHEAP. Purple deaths that came out of the nano of the month on the other lage board lives in daytona and gets a lot of his stuf there and also sends his stuff there true Purple deaths etc I paid 5 dollars a polyp for my zoos just to give u an idea.

flricordia

Originally Posted by Fats71
http:///forum/post/2853816
I am in for anything. I have some inverted gorilla nips an some lemon drops that are growing super fast and was thinking about sending a few too flric ( been meaning to call u back mike and ask u sorry i been so busy but anyway was gona sen some so maybe he could grow them out a bit and them just be freebies to people in the ZFA.
I can get a lot of rarer frags or anyone can from amazing aquarium in daytona. they are a ora STORE AND SUPER CHEAP. Purple deaths that came out of the nano of the month on the other lage board lives in daytona and gets a lot of his stuf there and also sends his stuff there true Purple deaths etc I paid 5 dollars a polyp for my zoos just to give u an idea.
Sorry I never called back too. Have had company all week and been busy at work. Seems everyone wants their printing done like they want their McDonalds lunch, NOW.
Really, unless they are super high end, I have no room to spare in my tank. What room I have left I am reserving for highend zoas, but appreciate the offer of sending the reverse gorillas. I have some myself. I still am trying to move some rics and a few other corals to make more room not wanting to set up another tank or put anymore corals in with my anglers. Just been slow going with the holidays and all.

spiderwoman

Out of the ones listed I'm only intersted in Nuclear Sunshine.
I've got the Sunflowers from Dr Mac and they are fair growers and absolutely beautiful in a group.
Mohawks are OK I guess and they are fairly inexpensive. I got a frag with 10+ for $40 (now they are $60/5 heads). It's a very fast growing though.
From what I can tell, the Dragonflies are very tiny and slow growing zoa. One of those micro zoas. Beautiful coloration thought.

fats71

I was gonna call you tonight but realized it was still turkey day and thought better of it. I will give you a shout this weekend. I wanna grab some stuff from ya and been meaning to do it for 5 months now. It is tough not having a sale thing here. The link I sent you was to a place that your able to post stuff for sale on and its not a company but a place for clubs to go onto and solo people. I meant to post this in a pm...

kholla12

I think I might be able to get some true darth mauls.If people wanted them.Or we should try to get some black people eaters.