zoanthid club

M

mr.peanut

I have about 30 diffrent species of zoos and palys, and Ille join. I will post pics of mine when my new camera comes in on the 11th

teresaq

most reef clubs have web sites. I know the one in my area does. you could use blogger or yahoo. call yourselves the SFW Reef Club. When my tank is in better shape I would love to join too. I only have two or three colors now. I do have sun polyps though.

joebob7

i really like this idea of frag trading
while were on the zoanthid subject though
does anyone know what this paly is?
i know its in the wrong section but ive tried to get it identified to no luck

flricordia

Originally Posted by wrestler12
^^^^
I'm interested in #2 and #8 if you wanna make a trade :)
I could trade some of pic 2 for some of your blow-pops. Pic 8, the Sunbursts, are spoken for.

You guys can host a website for like 10 bucks a month. I use Yahoo Site Builder. The softwere is a free download and it is very easy to figure out.

peef

Has anyone thought of asking a SWF mod if SWF would be willing to set something up right here? That would save alot of hassle and would let us do anything we want here.

beatlesfan

Originally Posted by Flricordia
Pics of what you have to trade?
right now I have only some zoos so I don't want to go fragging my already limited stuff. I was more interested in buying.

grabbitt

I've got a couple frags of spring frost zoas up for trade... I don't have a camera that doesn't suck, but here is a pic via the company that sold them to me on the bay