Does this list look ok for fish ideas

dangerfish

The cleaner wrasse eats parasites off of the other fish, then dies of starvation. Aggressive fish and dusters...it depends on what fish. Some fish eat duster worms and other inverts. You have to research each fish and find out it's needs, and if it will make a good fit in your tank. Get the book I recommended, it will tell you everything about that fish, even the size tank it needs. I'm now able to post a page from that book, thanks to Pegasus!.... So you can see the info the book offers.

View attachment 1603
I got the book ordered

dangerfish

so I made up my mind for what fish I might add 1 fish but not more than that.

Fish
Snowflake Eel
Humu Picasso Triggerfish
One spot fox face
Porcupine Puffer
Flame angel

streamer

The cleaner wrasse eats parasites off of the other fish, then dies of starvation. Aggressive fish and dusters...it depends on what fish. Some fish eat duster worms and other inverts. You have to research each fish and find out it's needs, and if it will make a good fit in your tank. Get the book I recommended, it will tell you everything about that fish, even the size tank it needs. I'm now able to post a page from that book, thanks to Pegasus!.... So you can see the info the book offers.

View attachment 1603
Sorry for butting in here but, I have a blue streaked cleaner wrasse for about a year now, he does check out the other fish to see if they have anything on them but he also eats like a little pig.. they are a very beautiful active fish,, IMHO...

flower

Sorry for butting in here but, I have a blue streaked cleaner wrasse for about a year now, he does check out the other fish to see if they have anything on them but he also eats like a little pig.. they are a very beautiful active fish,, IMHO...
Hi,
The books do say that once in a blue moon, they may eat other food... it is not the norm. Sand sifting gobies also starve without fauna to feed on, but once in a while you can get one that eats fish food. If a fish is known to ONLY feed on a special diet, I go by that recommendation, and not build on hopes that maybe he could find one that isn't the norm. I have had both, and there is nothing worse then watching a critter slowly die of starvation. Dangerfish is just trying to find what will work for his (not yet set up) 75g wish tank. I don't think he should take the chance on getting a blue streaked cleaner wrasse because you found one that lived.

dangerfish

Plus I have already picked out the fish I want

Fish
Snowflake eel
Humu Picasso trigger
Ocellaris clownfish (I will make sure to keep the eel well feed)
Porcupine puffer
Kole eye tang
Flame angel

Inverts
Long spine urchin
Bulb anemone

streamer

I am the queen of thrifty, it takes a little bit of time but, it is a very healthy and cost effective food to feed so here goes;
40 (med) Pacific Shrimp, peeled
Mysis shrimp ( flat sheet)
Brine Shrimp ( flat sheet)
1/2 bottle of seachem vitality
6 to 8 cloves of garlic (crushed)
chopped up red nori (approx. 1/2 sheet)
I use a food processer for the shrimp and I leave some of the pieces different sizes, big fish and small fish..
Mix it all together and I use the 96 cube mini ice cube tray, freeze and away you go..
In the 125 gal tank my fish are the following; 1 lg silver mono, 2 med/lg foxface, 1 lg clarkii clown, 1 lg cinnamon clown, 1 med yellow tang, 1 med hippo tang, 3 blue/green chromis, 1 blue fusilier,1 blue streak cleaner wrasse, 1 sm perc clown. 1 yellow tailed damsel. To be added, med powder blue tang, presently in qt right now..
my feeding schedule is; 2 cubes in the morning and 1 cube + pellets in the evening.. I also give my fish nori every other night..

streamer

If you want bigger go with a maroon clown, they are one of the most aggressive and I had one years ago and when she died she was a good 5 to 6" long...

streamer

they do grow, mine was over 6 yrs old when she died..she was about 1.5" when I got her..she was the yellow striped maroon..very bossy right from the beginning..

pegasus

I didn't cry when my 8 year old tomato clown died. I was kind of tired of having my hand bitten every time I reached in the tank... :mad:

streamer

that is awesome, I started with a small tank and have done a couple of upgrades, I think that you will be much happier with a bigger tank.. this hobby is very addictive..