Does this list look ok for fish ideas

flower

I almost always purchase on-line, I like the guarantee. In a fish store, the moment you walk out the door, if the fish dies, it's on you.

streamer

I have never ordered fish online and yes, some stores are like that so they are stores that I choose not to deal with, my favourite store orders a lot of their livestock from Live Aquarium. I work very hard to acclimate all of my fish and feed them what they need..it helps too if you know what they were feed before you get them and wean them over to what I feed...nothing worse than fishing a dead fish out of the tank..

flower

Well I'm basing it by what fish I want and since the nearest fish store is far away I will probably order them online unless that fish store has cheaper prices. But I will be ordering on live aquria
LOL...SHHH Don't tell anyone, this site sells fish too ... It isn't good to mention buying from other stores on their site, when they sell the same fish. They most likely have the same supplier. I'm very glad you got that book, I hope it serves you as well as it has me.

dangerfish

So here is what my fish stock looks like for my 90g tank

Fish
Snowflake Eel
Humu Picasso Triggerfish
Porcupine Puffer
Bicolor Goatfish
Kole Yellow Eye Tang
Flame angel

streamer

oh no not saying that it won't, just try a make as many hiding spots as you can, my kole tang was in no way shape or form aggressive, that's why I asked..

Kristin1234

I know you don't wanna hear this but those puffers get gigantic. I've seen many like 2 ft long.

What about maybe a valentini? But then your eel may go after him. Hmm...

Dwarf lion?

A Fox face would be a good kole replacement.

dangerfish

Ok I will do some research on the puffer and see what tank size is recommended in my book And I will see what foxface I want

Kristin1234

If you got a smaller ell and a larger valentini it could work.

Introduce the eel last.

Valentinis are way cooler looking imo.