EVERYBODY changing avatars, I don't know who's who anymore!

m0nk

Originally Posted by DeMartini
yaaaaaaaaaay I have a new one too!
Aww, that's cute...heh.

m0nk

Originally Posted by WangoTango
So do the alcohol, automotive and tobacco industries, but they have warnings on their products.
You're safer on a roller coaster than on an airplane. The only time people die on coasters is if they have a pre-existing condition which they ignore and ride anyway, or in the extremely rare case of a collision or other circumstance.
-Justin
My mom is a roller coaster ADDICT and she's ok...I don't think she has brain damage... and neither do I... of course I grew up 20 minutes from HersheyPark ... what were we talking about?

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
Why on earth would someone making millions want to say that? They don't care. They only care about money.
im gonna die someday anyways...it might as well be on some wicked cool coaster, right?

grumpygils

Originally Posted by m0nk
My mom is a roller coaster ADDICT and she's ok...I don't think she has brain damage... and neither do I... of course I grew up 20 minutes from HersheyPark ... what were we talking about?
My Dad is 75 and loves roller coasters. Goes to every one he can. He bought a Z06 to feed his go fast needs.
Mc

jtrzerocool

jtrzerocool, your avatar is probably one of my new favorites, even better than max's old one.
-Justin
thanks

miaheatlvr

Originally Posted by DeMartini
yaaaaaaaaaay I have a new one too!
Awww common DeMartini, NOT YOU TOO! That abercrombie pose of yours has been a fixture here for the last couple of years...

bjoe23

i has to keep in style
Im the 1 with the tarheels logo, and before that the red sox and varitek punching a-rod, but now i can moonwalk

kevin34

I've noticed people on this thread that have "renogaw for mod" under their names and I agree! He has helped me out a lot.

alix2.0

Originally Posted by Kevin34
I've noticed people on this thread that have "renogaw for mod" under their names and I agree! He has helped me out a lot.

i think reefkprz should be a mod too.

miaheatlvr

I think MODS'S who are never on the boards anymore because of other commitments should be swapped out. With Reefkprz and Renogaw.. WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, of course!

jtrzerocool

i think so as well...renogaw and reefkeeperZ have helped me out more then a few times and i think they have the knowledge to be a mod! reefkeeperZ has helped me out and didnt even know it with his fragging threads!

triga22

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
Did you know that roller coasters give you brain damage and so do other rides like roller coasters.
Thats not true. Unless your on a Vekoma.

wangotango

I think SCSInet would be another great candidate for MOD. He knows what he's talking about, and helps a lot.
-Justin

triga22

I think SCSInet would be another great candidate for MOD. He knows what he's talking about, and helps a lot.
-Justin
Very true. Great for the DIY, Sump, Equippment, Department.
Three thumbs up