Search results

1. funkysean5

New volitan

Heres my new volitan lion that I took a pic of with my new camera. Sorry they're not that good of pics.
  2. funkysean5

Holy Aiptasia!!

Can't believe I missed this huge sucker! So I took this pic with my friends camera since I broke mine. Kalkwasser on the way....
  3. funkysean5

Porcupine puffer

Just have a few questions. So... When you first introduce it to your aquarium is it suppose to hide a lot? And is this fish nocturnal? Because it doesn't come out during the day but during the night. One more question; how long can it go without eating? Thanks for any help.
  4. funkysean5

Porcupine puffer

Just have a few questions. So... When you first introduce it to your aquarium is it suppose to hide a lot? And is this fish nocturnal? Because it doesn't come out during the day but during the night. One more question; how long can it go without eating? Thanks for any help.
  5. funkysean5

Trip to San Antonio Drive Thru Safari

Hey there! Just wanted to show you guys my pics from the San Antonio Drive Thru Safari! Kinda dangerous....
  6. funkysean5

True or False Perc?

Are these clowns true or false? They were sold to me as false.
  7. funkysean5

LFS Tanks

Hello, just going to show you guys all the tanks my LFS built. 1. 265g Day 1 2.Same 265g Day 5 3.210g 4.180g 1st week 5. Not sure but it's cool!
  8. funkysean5

Copperband stopped eating!

My copperband stopped eating! It has been eating for the past few weeks in the DT and the QT, and now just stopped. The water parameters are in check too.
  9. funkysean5

Selecting a new tank

I was wondering which nano is the best for my new tank. Setup, filtration, lighting(kinda), flow, and all the other important stuff I'm looking for. I am going to SPS. This is what I am looking at: JBJ 28g HQI Aquapod 28g HQI Current USA 34g solana 29g Biocube (with HQI if that is possible) And...
  10. funkysean5

Best HOB filter?

Which HOB filter is the best on a 29 gal? Have 2 false percs, and 1 clown goby.
  11. funkysean5

New Copperband!

This is my new copperband I just put in my display tank. Been eating like a champ!
  12. funkysean5

Earthquake!!!

I've heard there is going to be an earthquake near Dallas, TX. Should I be worried about my tank, or my life?
  13. funkysean5

Show Your NANOS Off!!!!!!!

Show your nanos tanks off! You know you want to!
  14. funkysean5

BIGGEST mistake you've made in the hobby

What was the biggest mistake you've ever made in the hobby? Mine was putting a naso tang in a 29g biocube. Of course I was a newbie and trusted my LFS all the time. So now let me hear yours!
  15. funkysean5

Caring For A Dwarf Lion

I know, I know I post this in the fish discussion forum, but I thought I would post it here too! Hey there all hobbiest! I've just decided to make an imformative thread about the care of a dwarf lion. The three main dwarf lions are: 1. Fuzzy Dwarf 2. Zebra 3. Fu Man Chu 1. Housing Dwarf lions...
  16. funkysean5

Caring For A Dwarf Lion

Hey there all hobbiest! I've just decided to make an imformative thread about the care of a dwarf lion. The three main dwarf lions are: 1. Fuzzy Dwarf 2. Zebra 3. Fu Man Chu 1. Housing Dwarf lions can successfully be kept in a 30 gallon tank, but I would recommend housing them in a 55 or...
  17. funkysean5

Lion Shedding Cuticle

Is this bad for them? This is the first time I've seen him shed. Any advice would be nice.
  18. funkysean5

Bubble Master Skimmer

Just wondering about this line of skimmers. My LFS has two on there 1000 gallon reef tank. They have like 50 fish in there! And it's still extremely clean!
  19. funkysean5

Good idea? Yay or Nay?

I wanted to start a 125 gallon bow. I am not going to use any fish to cycle my tank. Is it okay to leave my tank empty for at least 6 weeks to kill the Ich? Yay or nay? Tell me what you think.
  20. funkysean5

How to not expose fish to air?

I was wandering how to not exposed puffers, or any fish to air?