10 gal nano by 1guydude

1guydude

no its like cinnamon clown, or tomato clown, just another name for it.... big and dark deep red though...his name is milo lol

nano-newb1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1guyDude http:///forum/thread/385283/10-gal-nano-by-1guydude/140#post_3383296
idk lol i guess cuz im a n00b still and didnt wanna spend a million on livestock....believe me im gonna get some sick a** zoos this weekend hopefully! Your sayin do 2 shrimp goby combos???? can u do that? LOL
I dont even have an anemone...i wanna get one but my 10 is for zoos and polyps. My 36 bowfront has a bunch of coral already in it....my fire clown would prob appreciate it though...
what zoas u gettin man?

1guydude

I dont know yet...big anniversary sale at the great barrier reef store here in WA. Im going tomorrow morning and i cant wait to get there! Im gonna be like a kid in a candy store...

nano-newb1983

hmmm i would maybe get a few smaller rocks or something of the common ones, and maybe just lil frags of the High End ones
Some nice commons that i can think of off top of my head would be:
Eagle eyes
Greenbay packers
goochers
Radioactive Dragon eyes
Mohawks
wham'n watermalons (one of my favs)
Fire and Ice
Tubbs Blue
sooooooo many lol, to start get some that catch ur eye, but i would wait a bit on high end ones until u see how others do

1guydude

k well did a full test today!
SG 1.024-1.025
Ph 8.2
amnonia 0
nitrate 0
nitrite 0
phosphate 0.25
calcium 480
dkh 8

nissan577

lol i would do the following for your tank in livestock:
Inverts-
-sexy shrimp
-harlequin shrimp
-pompom crab
-pistol/goby combo
corals-
-zoas
-paly(same thing as above -_-)
-rics

1guydude

well wat should i do with the livestock i have? I havent seen the damsel today....lol i hope the cbs didnt get him. I also have a firefish. Im missing my six line in my 36....should i throw the firefish in there? lol i kinda already stocked it u know?

nikesb

i would not do a harlequin shrimp for you. you would need a good supply of starfishes and its more for experts. later on, you should be fine getting one once you've read up on it

1guydude

ya i just looked em up and thought the same thing.....so they would go around and eat the lil stars growing in the tank lol im just now seeing those in my 36....only like 2 though =(

1guydude

Im going to a big sale 2morrow....who knows wat ill bring home...most likely just a bunch of zoos and palys....they have a website, u guys should check it out. Just google Great Barrier Reef Renton, Wa

1guydude

Quote:
true, would have to keep and eye on him tho. Is this all for your 10 G
ya LMAO....i havent seen the damsel so idk...one fish slot did clear up in the bowfront soooooo......lol o idk

1guydude

Well i succesfully went to the sale and came back with 6 peices of coral and 1 fighting conch! Im temp acclimating them now or should i dip em 1st? Anyways ill post pics when everything is actually in tank and open...