100g Volitan/Rhinopias tank build.

rlablan

Tank is looking great cran!
Sorry to hear about the dwarf, I know you said you wanted one. What are the chances that he would be okay and fixed up soon?
LOL also... Where would you put him? hehe

cranberry

I'm hoping they'll fix him up. They have a good incentive to try.
He'll be going in the 60g scorp tank after QT. Mind you there's a male already in there that would have to be removed.
I hope. I hope. I hope.

cranberry

He's still alive.... LOL. But he's eating damsels... the longer he's there the longer he's exposed to damsel cooties. Please heal quick!
I'm dying over here.

meowzer

Originally Posted by Cranberry
http:///forum/post/3189168
He's still alive.... LOL. But he's eating damsels... the longer he's there the longer he's exposed to damsel cooties. Please heal quick!
I'm dying over here.
I got a couple of damsels for him

cranberry

Well Holy Moly, we finally settled on a skimmer. We were limited by sump space so we ended up going with the Eshopps S-150 Cone Skimmer.

skate020

:) how long can a tank safely go without a skimmer?
i need one and probably wont be able to get one for a couple months,

cranberry

It doesn't have to have a skimmer. But with the heavy bioload it's gonna have, I need all the help I can get.

skate020

ahhhh cool, i didnt realise the pricetag on the rhinopias, these must be your price fish:) ahhh fair enough, cos i doubt i'll be able to afford one for a while lols, are these going to be the only fish in the tank? or eventually you gna add more?