100g Volitan/Rhinopias tank build.

cranberry

He kind of looks "intelligent" the way he looks around... but he's not all that brilliant compared to the rest.

novahobbies

Renee, the vids and the pics are simply beautiful. I've been away from this thread for a while, so I had a couple pages of catchup to do. The goblin shrimp vid and the burying one were both fun to watch!
Also saw your sliverside-stuffing video. Was it my imagination? Did I hear a hint of a southeastern twang???

S

saxman

Originally Posted by novahobbies
http:///forum/post/3246517
Also saw your sliverside-stuffing video. Was it my imagination? Did I hear a hint of a southeastern twang???
Renee's accent is way eclectic...she was born and raised in Newfoundland, lived in Corpus Christi, TX for like 10 years, and has lived in coastal So. CA for the past 6 years or so. so...she has a Newfie-Texas twang-CA surfer accent.
when she calls her folks, she DOES revert back to Newfie-speak tho, which is quite different from a mainland Canadian accent (for one thing, Newfies don't say " 'ey").

cranberry

It's caulerpa taxifolia.... I'm not allowed to ship it.... I'm not even allowed to own it *blush*.
You can see a little bit of green razor to the left as well as red grape... the snails like it WAY too much.

S

shrimpy brains

It's looking great! Nice color! Also, I think you have mastered the fts!!

novahobbies

Love the new FTS! Sorry to hear about the ich issue.....I guess it's good you figured out how to transfer him beforehand, huh?

cranberry

I swear he hates us now. He should be super excited to have gotten the delicious supper he got last night. He's been on rations because his hospital tank wasn't cycled.
I stuffed his silversides with a fish grade Beta Glucan product last night. I'm super excited to finally have something better than the over the counter ones that has all the filler.