210g Things with Stings tank.

al&burke

That looks really nice I can't wait to see what you guys are going to do, following along. 3/4" of an inch thick nice.

florida joe

wow Renee looks great just a thought on the tank over tile for next time, you can buy a pad to go under the tank to act as a self leveler,
You can add your sub straight starting at the high side correcting any areas out of level. And then continue from there, when you add the water if you do get failure at the tile you can re arrange your rock work and have compression in the pad to help you get back to close too level

danny85

wow nice work .. cant wait till the day i can do something like that . just waiting to buy the right house or decide if i want to live in az for the rest of my life or move to north carolina

cranberry

Well get over here and help us move it..... still no available at the right times.
And the plywood to put above the foam, got wet outside.... it never rains here.... just my luck.

S

saxman

This tank weighs 275 lbs and is 7' long...we used 4 guys to move it from the truck to the stand.
FWIW, I can lift a 100 gal acrylic easily by myself.