240g in wall shallow reef build

jpa0741

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.
The new tang seems be doing pretty well today. I was very surprised my foxface was giving him a hard time at first. That is the last fish I thought might mess with him. He is usally very friendly to all new additions.

oneradtek

love it! this makes me wanna do a shallow water reef next when i buy a house some year soon! but ill do probably only a 100 something gallon

blazin2k6

Just wanted to say Awesome tank and beautiful selection on coral and that new tang is absolutely amazing. Dont think i have ever seen one of those before.

kogle

I just read this entire thread and must say that's an impressive build. Can't wait to see it after your frags grow out. What a great looking tank.

nwdyr

well its not as well stocked as my 24gal nano.......
Where do you guys learn to build these huge tanks ??? you are my hero!!! rock work is freaking awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jpa0741

Just some updates.
Everything has been running pretty smooth. I had to turn off my phosphate reactor it was causing my corals colors to wash out. I added a Blue Jaw trigger and also just added a Sea Grass wrasse today. I also added a handfull of new SPS frags and a Derasa clam. My params have been very stable. On to some new pics.

d0 thy d3w

Holy Crap man! that is the sweetest tank ever!!! Seaworld aint got $h!t on this! I'm guessin u spent like 5-10 grand just on dry supplies alone..Not including the fish, coral, rock,s, sand, etc....Thats just straight insane man! I actually took the time to read the ENTIRE thread...N all i have to say is WOW!!! If u don't mind me asking...What is ur profession in life? I wanna be rich and have a Big @$$ fish tank built into my wall too!!