2 scope tangs
1 Naso tang
1 Achillestang
1 six bared angel
2 Heniochus
1 remora
75 lbs of live and base rock
fish I am adding in one or 2 weeks
2 Moorish Idols (once I get 25 more lbs of rock and my mysid shrimp tanks going)
2 6" Heniochus
1 12" Queen angel
1 6" regal angel
2 10" Naso tangs one male one female
1 10" sohal tang
2 4" kole tangs
and one more shark bottem dewer
72 fish total and the tank will be done
You are missing the incredible Emperor Angel,
The beatiful Clown Trigger an the Awesome Blue Tang. :happyfish ............also a red Coris

sharkguy22

No hes missing a bat ray. That would be sweet. Theres a local fish store that has them sometimes for about 250 to 300 bucks. Good deal.

requiem

bat rays are a cold water ray and 2-300 is not a good price
emperor angels from my experience don’t make good tank mates with sharks
I was going to get a red coris wrasse but they where out of them the last time I order wholesale fish.
blue tangs well they are just one strange fish and get sick to easy
clown triggers will eat every thing in my tank with the exception of the shark and I have a feeling the shark would eat it
and guys I only spend around $50 a month on the tank. (it pays to know people in this hobby)
hoped this answered some ?.

jer4916

no, i spent 11k on my tank, the wood in the stand was hand made pure mapple, the top acrylic tank was made by clear for life, the lighting alone was $1700 ... hamilton retro fit, light bulbs were extra, the ecosystem was $1000 ....pumps......
i have a quality tank... i like it.
~chris

jer4916

thats nice, i didn't buy wholesale, even though my fish guy said he couldn't even get it for himself for $2500 said i got a good deal

jer4916

depends on the way you look at it...some would say i over spent, which i did spend a good amount of money. But i never have to dose my tank,...my corals multiply like crazy...fish are brighter then i've ever seen in any other tank....just depends on where you see value you...all i do is add water ...and clean the acrylic....other then that i just enjoy it. :)

joker_ca

i understand what your saying but its one thing when people take advantage of you
by the way i just talked to one of my friends who owns his own fish store i can can get a seaclear tank 125 with a black back for 629

jer4916

Originally Posted by joker_ca
i understand what your saying but its one thing when people take advantage of you
by the way i just talked to one of my friends who owns his own fish store i can can get a seaclear tank 125 with a black back for 629

mines not sea clear, mines Clear For Life. and mine also has an overflow
I bought the tank because its clear for life, we use them at my office....i know i can get an acrylic for less money....but i wanted a clear for life tank

merredeth

Originally Posted by Jer4916
no, i spent 11k on my tank, the wood in the stand was hand made pure mapple, the top acrylic tank was made by clear for life, the lighting alone was $1700 ... hamilton retro fit, light bulbs were extra, the ecosystem was $1000 ....pumps......
i have a quality tank... i like it.
~chris
I'd like to see a picture of this tank. I'm in the process of looking at different options for a second tank as my house has a catwalk that goes on one side of the livingroom. It makes a fantastic place to display a tank with all my palm trees.
I never thought about someone custom designing a stand and that would match the birch ceilings in my kitchen. Sounds like something I would do since I do know a person who does cabinetry. I just never thought anyone (including myself) doing something like that. Sorry if I offended you.
I know the custom cabinets in my kitchen (a restaurant owner built the house I purchased) cost major bucks.
Can you post a picture of it? You've got my curiosity piqued.
Thanks and my apologies,
Denise M.