2700 gallon aquarium pics

H

horace

ur tank is gonna be awesome when it is done i konw this guy where i buy my fish and he has something kinda like that ul like it alot wiat ull love it :D

cadbury

Beautiful tank, I just have one question for you, it looks as if the tank may be in a basement? If it is are you at all worried about condesation for such a large tank?

fishy411

Looks awesome. I cant wait to see pics of it all set up with sharks and stuff.Will the 12000 house teh black tip for life?
Connor you just made 3 posts about the same thing. No one cares about your post count

matrix2316

Just curious if you are worried about the floor sinking or cracking once the water is put in the aquarium? Basement floors are made to float abit and was wondering on how you are dealing with that issue?

cubfan

Excellent job!! It's great to see hobbyists actually do the research to make sure the animals are in the healthiest environment. i look forward to the finished product.

thejdshow

That seems kind of low to the ground (the viewing window that is)? Am I just not seeing it right? anyways i think it is great what you are doing reguardless. hard work pays off for sure. Great start!