2700 gallon aquarium pics

requiem

have some PIC of the aquarium I am filling the aquarium up right now.
one of the PIC show how hot the pump room is I am trying to get the aquarium from 55 to 78in 2 days the room is 99 F
the PIC show the flowing things in them
finished plumbing (skimmer, sand filter, wet dry)
finished cat walk
finished shelves
finished kydex around the out side of the aquarium
finished windows acrylic 1" thick
almost finished aqua decor
almost finished lighting adding 1000w in 3 months
also my moving tank for sharks anfd filter system on it.
that's it
ok ok already here are the pictures.

requiem

going to fl in 07-01-05 and colecting bonnets in the blue pool in the car
so I am going to keep 2 bonnets 1 black tip reef 2 leopards and 30 outher fish lookdowns tangs, rays(ribon tail blue spotted ray)

saltfisher

Originally Posted by requiem
going to fl in 07-01-05 and colecting bonnets in the blue pool in the car
so I am going to keep 2 bonnets 1 black tip reef 2 leopards and 30 outher fish lookdowns tangs, rays(ribon tail blue spotted ray)
Awesome..Where are you in Ohio? That will be an interesting trip from FL in a car with sharks in the back. Can't wait to see the finished product.

saltyfishy

Originally Posted by flux
Do you have a basement that goes under this tank and if so did you have to add supports? That thing has to be around 27,000lbs. And how thick is the viewing window on that?
I think it is in the basment.... But not sure

stessman

man that tank is huge could you imagine meking it inot a reef tank and filling it with corals? that look awsome too but cant wait to see some shark in that thing

sharkguy22

Requiem do you have to get permits for collecting bonnets or is there a size limit on catching or whats the dileo, I allways wanted to go catch my sharks and come back with them. cool

flatzboy

I could probably catch you bonnetheads and black tips if you give a weeks notice to.. All I have to to do is go out in charlotte harbor and throw over a chum back put a chuck of mullet on my hook and I'll catch bonnet heads, black tips, hammer heads and nurse sharks all day.

rhettd02

how did you get all that under 3000???? thats crazy. and for some reason i can see your pics?please tell me how you got that for 3000 dollars

rhettd02

flatzboy could you catch me a shark and ill pay what you wan. i dont know where else to buy a shark and i know we cant post links but if you would could anyone send me an email at RhettD02@yahoo.com

requiem

the aquarium is full of water and I will be adding the salt this tue. will have the first shark in there on jully 11 th and will have the first fish in there on the 28th of june.
Requiem

jayc

Originally Posted by requiem
the aquarium is full of water and I will be adding the salt this tue. will have the first shark in there on jully 11 th and will have the first fish in there on the 28th of june.
Requiem
Cool! Cant wait to see pics of it with sharks and fish in it.