2700 gallon aquarium pics

k-rok

I'm not seeing any pics. I've seen this thread for a long time but never been able to view the pics - after reading all the rants and raves I gotta' see it!!! Someone help me out?

doglvr

Click on the link above, then click on the image at the top of the page, next to the Google Images words. That will bring up a full screen shot of the 2700 gc tank.

oceanblue1

Originally Posted by tank watch
oh those pics. you gotta search through the thread to find 'em.
nice job. thanks for making my 180 gal look like a nano.
ha ha lol.

Now Thats FUNNY!!!! :hilarious :hilarious

oceanblue1

Originally Posted by K-ROK
I'm not seeing any pics. I've seen this thread for a long time but never been able to view the pics - after reading all the rants and raves I gotta' see it!!! Someone help me out?

Go to the top of this page on the right side it looks like this page 10 of 10 and click on the small 6, and there R PICs there and more PICs on 7,
!!! :happyfish

:blacktip:

Nice tank requiem!!! somebody has the measures of the tank? :notsure:
And what happen with requiem why there are not more photos?

att:fER

triga22

I looked at his profile. It states that he hasent been on since October. Does anyone know where he went? Is he still in the hobby? Im sure everyone would love to see some updated pictures!!

mike22cha

I dont blame him for not being on for a while. Why look at others nanos compared to that when you have your own dream tank? Sounds like fun sitting in chairs watching a shark and fish swin in a gaint tank. ***)

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Im hearing all these good things, but i am seeing no pictures!
why?
Nevermind, dont flame me for being a moron, i was just so excited to see this tank, that i didnt realize the thread was 10 pages long...

Oh, and by the way, how much do you spend monthly on food?
I didnt see this question asked yet, and of course everybody has something to ask to somebody that has such an amazing tank.
How is the website coming along?

reefforbrains

Originally Posted by TriGa22
I looked at his profile. It states that he hasent been on since October. Does anyone know where he went? Is he still in the hobby? Im sure everyone would love to see some updated pictures!!
Yeah, maybe he moved................

carter3

I was once so proud of my little 55 gallon tank. Now I feel so ungrateful. Naw I still luuuuuv my tank. great pic please keep us posted. I would pay a small fortune just to visit your house. OH MY DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

hefner413

Hey requiem, any new pictures? Ever get that website up and running? Like to see what it looks like now.