90 Gallon build from the stand up

pirates

My chiller is in and its quite you can not hear it running the heater is controlled by the chiller will have to get pics of the chiller and post

gill again68

Yup thats a chiller.
I really thought I was headed for trouble with heat for this summer but I have 1 fan running in the canopy and its keeping it purty steady. My other 2 fans over the sump couldnt take the salt and died.

flower

Those are some eye popping gorgeous pictures of your corals. The torch is a LPS, and maybe the best torch coral I have ever seen, but the others are zoa (zoos) which are polyps, and they are beautiful as well.

flower

Originally Posted by Pirates
http:///forum/post/3276220
thanks i just found out how to make the pictures bigger LoL

Well they sure turned out good, all my close ups look like blurs. My camera has 6.1 Mega Pixels, but I don't know how to get good pictures, can I blame my camera?

pirates

Originally Posted by Flower
http:///forum/post/3276223

Well they sure turned out good, all my close ups look like blurs. My camera has 6.1 Mega Pixels, but I don't know how to get good pictures, can I blame my camera?
Well what kind of camera do you have and how close can you get to the item i can get up to 9" then zoom in i am no expert lucky to just get pic LoL i have a canon and its the lens that came it my camera if you would ever go to get a new camera look to see how close you can get the the item first be for you buy you may be just getting to close to the item try getting back some then zoom in with the camera ? but like i sad i am not a expert

pirates

my tank is three months old

will post new pics tomarrow i got a new fish
and some new snails and crabs
here is a pic for the fish

and a pics of my chilli coral to

meowzer

Beautiful adds....BUT did you do any research on them??
1st...the chili is a LOW light heavy flow coral....a lot of people actually put them in caves...
2nd.....the Copperband butterfly really needs a very very mature and established tank....for some reason (I am sure there is one though) they do not do well in most aquariums...they are also known CORAL NIPPERS.....

pirates

Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///forum/post/3281780
Beautiful adds....BUT did you do any research on them??
1st...the chili is a LOW light heavy flow coral....a lot of people actually put them in caves...
2nd.....the Copperband butterfly really needs a very very mature and established tank....for some reason (I am sure there is one though) they do not do well in most aquariums...they are also known CORAL NIPPERS.....
yes i have had the chili coral for a long time just moved it it is dark where i put it and the butterfly yes i did look in to the fish thanks for letting me know i really like the fish and hope it make it i seen it eat some food so far so good and no nipping i thought i posted the chili coral once before but maybe i did not LoL
and Thanks

meowzer

Originally Posted by Pirates
http:///forum/post/3281784
yes i have had the chili coral for a long time just moved it it is dark where i put it and the butterfly yes i did look in to the fish thanks for letting me know i really like the fish and hope it make it i seen it eat some food so far so good and no nipping i thought i posted the chili coral once before but maybe i did not
and Thanks
LOL...you may have.....I look at soooo many things...I can't remember what I have looked at anymore HAHHAHAHAHA
I tried a copperband once....it seemed fine....then all of a sudden within 2 days....it died

I wish you the best of luck with it.....they are are beauties :)

pirates

sorry to here that i hope this one lives going to work hard to keep it i have a big variety of food to offer it so hope it will be happy and eat and live a long time
i have looked at so much stuff i have to go back and look again some times LoL and thanks for your help

gill again68

Nice additions! Yeah I think from what I read your gonna have issues either way with the copper band. But hey if I have learned anything that is that anything is possible in this hobby.