90 Gallon build from the stand up

gill again68

Things are looking pretty good. I am moving a couple of things around to see if I can make them happier but all in all things look great. Probably wont be long and I will post an updated video.

pirates

WoW i have not had any luck my ph droped to 7.8 did a wc and it did not go up all the water was good just the ph i used proper 8.2 ph it went to 8.2 for about 1 to 2 days then back down did it again went up then the same. So i started reading up on the ph and some times to much co2 so i ran a hose from the skimmer out the window and about 4 hours later my ph was 8.8 then i had a ammonia spike .25 So i ordered a scrubber it will be here tomarrow. Here is some pics of what happened to the tank

pirates

And i have had 3 heaters blow up on me i have two 32 gallon trash cans for top off and salt mix and i have heaters in them and two heates in my sump well the old one did not blow up but the new ones did i got them at walmart here is a pic of the 65 gallon heater what is left like i said WoW what luck

pirates

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/375535/90-gallon-build-from-the-stand-up/180#post_3340597
WOW....sure glad they were in your w/c water and not the tank.....
Sorry about your losses though
Well the one in the pic is the one that was in my sump!!!! thank god that the sump was not running when it exploded i had one from my 55 gallon i moved it to the 90 and got a new one and so i had to heaters in the sump now i just have one. I just got my new heater and scrubber and filters for my ro/di hope that this heater does not go up in smoke!!!!! LoL my house has to much co2 in it

pirates

here are some videos of the 90 gallon tank
I have just got a Vortech Mp40 w EcoSmart Ya I will have to make a video of it. It is nice
And i have order LEDS I have some here but i am waiting the main ones are one back order LoL and will be making a video of it to

pirates

Here is one of my new toys It is a Davy Jone's Skimmate Locker It when the skimmer make skimmate and fills up the Locker it will Auto turn off the skimmer so that it will not flood the house
More to come
Here is a quick video