90 gallon reef ready has to go as a whole or break up

civickid

probably not i have a 01 dodge short bed and it barly fits in with out one. When do you want to try to meet up

steinchef

I would rather not have to drive all the way to Cincy if it can be avoided What are you willing to drive to meet me?

civickid

i dont really know my way around so where do you think would be good to meet. It will cost a little more to have me deliver half way. maybe like 60 dollars or so cause my truck eats the gas

steinchef

I will look into a meeting spot. I dont know my way around down there either, but give me some time and i will get back to you in 40 min or so.

civickid

allright. Do you want me to clean the tank up for you. It has some algae on the top of the glass and on the sides.

jurichar

how far north are you driving civic???? i live in southern michigan i may be able to drive down and grab the rock too????

jurichar

you didnt reply to my e-mail...do you have pics so i can get an idea of what im buying??? Also, if its too far for me to drive today are you willing to work something out for shipping??
justin

steinchef

as long as it isnt grossly filthy, i dont care. I am thinking indianapolis if that is cool with you, i think that is only an hour and a half from you. But first, let me get the dementions for everything so i can make sure i have a big enough truck. And those pics would be cool too. As soon as i get that, i Will do a little measuring, and if all is good i will start driving. I thought maybe try to meet around the football stadium in Indy and either call each other when we get there and find a meeting spot or try something else.

civickid

yea i will email you later. Im not going up that far. I will email you later about shipping the live rock and no i dont have any pics of the live rock. Sorry

jurichar

ok, thats fine w/ me i got stuff to do today anyway. I wouldnt be able to pull off that far of a drive anyway!!!

civickid

ok what all do you want me to bring ]
tank, 48-18-24 and the stand is maybe a inch higher. The canopy is 48-18-8. The pc lights are 48-4-6. Do you want me to bring the powerheads and the heater too. What is your email so i can email you the pics. I think the football stadium will be a good meeting spot. So 360 shipping included and i will be at the football stadium right.

steinchef

the last thing is i didnt get to the bank before they closed, if a check is cool, we are good. And one of the pics showed a wet/dry in the stand. Is that included too?