Any Chicago Trader?

leadian

how long did you acclimate him? stars are touchy on ANY salinity changes leg falling off is usual sign. I use drip for about 8 hours or more until all levels match exactly on stars(learned here)

infalable

Hey Leadian, I went to the place you went - harbor aquat. I bout a few things there. So far so good. Hey junus, did you ever get a date to get together with everybody. I heard you were catering the event or something. Hope all is well.

junbug1970

Yes!
If any of you are interested in getting together, please email me.
It will be in my home in Wheaton on Sunday March 21st at 11am-3pm
Please email me directly to those interested in going and i can give you directions.
junus_ong@homail.com
Please bring your frags or what not to trade with others. If you dont have any, its ok too, but you can only talk about fish and corals soo much before you get bored of it. Hmmm maybe not lol
Anyway if you could post what you have to bring and want here, would help other to bring what you are looking for.
to start off, here's what i'm looking for!
-clean up crew (crabs, linkia star)
-any frags as long is not sps
here's what i have to trade off if anyone is looking
i can frag brown gorgonia
chocolate chip starfish
bunch of long spagethi string algae or maybe plant (not sure what its called) in my refigium and my tang lovessssssss this stuff.
i have 75gal reef and 220 FO and 38gal piranha tank
reef
-green bubble (decent size)
-brown bubble (huge)
-orange montipora (only frag)
-green montipora (only frag)
-pom pom (1)
-kenya tree (1)
-brown polyp about a 2 dozen
-whats left of green star polyp
-purple monti now kinda bleached
-torch (decent size)
-green brain (huge)
-purple plate (huge)
-ricordia mushrooms
-blue mushroom
-orange mushroom
-green striped mushroom
-brown gorgonia
-firefish
-pajama cardinal
-green chromis
-few assorted damsels
-cinammon clown
-scooter blenny
-mandarin goby
-2x algae blenny
-2x black spine urchin
220 FO
-vilotin lion
-porcupine puffer
-racoon buterfly
-yellow tang
hope this helps. I've never frag anything before, so if you want something i have a decent size of, please make sure you know how to frag it.
Bring your own buckets please
Thanks
Junus

leadian

what kind of crabs u need?I have blues reds and scarlets and NO they dont fight w/ plenty of shells to choose.Never fragged anything either and not 2 much to trade but would like to come meet discuss future trades, fragging ect.
Also I have a BTA that split, looking to trade him and a occ clown for a true perc(for my green carpet anemone)

leadian

Also the IN distibuter ive ment prev has blue legs for 89cents when buying a dozen and goes down more you buy.

junbug1970

i.m looking for some emerald crabs (more decorative crabs and shrimps) if you can catch em that is. lol
however i could use some blue and red legged crabs.

sloth54

leadian...how exactly do you get in contact wiht that distrubtor. i think i have heard of them, and someone told me you have to call them or somthing? I live in Lansing Il and i am looking for some crabs and such... Thanks

leadian

out of respect of the board I cannot give you the link but they are called harboraquatics (go with the obvious)

junbug1970

Hello Chicagoan,
Sorry to say Sunday has been cancelled. I have something came up and hopefully we could make it next time.
thanks
Junus

g13

Bought a rose anemone today. Just got back from scott's in westchester. They have a 20% off sale on all livestock. They have some beautiful yellow fin anthias (wish I had a big tank so I could buy a few of them, so they can school).

g13

Hey junbug, can you please keep me posted on the algae blenny? Want to know if he lives up to his name.