Best Tank Contest!

peter1215

Originally Posted by joojoo
lol thanks, 20 gallons is all i get cuz i cant wait to move outa my parents house
joojoo
very nice tank and i love the bright blue background. what did you use to put the paper on b/c mine doesnt look so bright becasue of air pockets. what kind of lighting do you have?
Peter

joojoo

Originally Posted by peter1215
joojoo
very nice tank and i love the bright blue background. what did you use to put the paper on b/c mine doesnt look so bright becasue of air pockets. what kind of lighting do you have?
Peter
thanks so much peter, it's actually spray paint lol
i have 1x65 actinic and 1x65 10k daylight

bigpete

really old pic and not the best shot...by the way, i hate these kinds of things. everyones tank has looked great so far. my favorite has been DB'S!!!!!!!! i aspire to be at that some day.
anyway, here ya go

drewsta

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! AWESOME TANKS!!!
DB you have an incredible tank! Zanski your dads tank design is awesome too. There is some stiff competition. I think I might change the rules to 2 winners best overall tank and best nano tank judged on the same rules
Keep em going

emperor11

So, what do we win? Oh, and Drewsta, I changed the picture I used, but Kellee (alyssia) quoted me when I had the old picture...so I can't delete that picture. Is that okay?

R

rick2203

Originally Posted by Emperor11
Be nice...I'm only 13. But, another non-winner, here's mine:

your 13 and your blows mines away.! haha now i feel bad

emperor11

Originally Posted by rick2203
your 13 and your blows mines away.! haha now i feel bad
LOL..thanks for the compliments. Don't feel bad about the way your tank looks...they all start somewhere!