Bought some Stuff today - few questions

spanko

I like this one. I know you talked about the nem being in a spot you were not completely happy with but looking at this picture please just let it be.

btwk12

them are some good pictures what camera are you using? i went and got a real expensive camera and don't have a clue how to fine tune it so it's pointless to have it because i cant get good pics for nothing! lol

al&burke

Believe it or not this is a $100 digital camera I bought for my son, I changed some settings F stop or something, and these are my new Acitinic lights purple and blue. I am amazed myself, the only thing this little camera doesn't do is really really close, the close up above is the new elegance coral I just got. I would like to get so close that you can see the scales on the fish. You guys are proably sick of seeing this tank but I though these shots you had to see.

meowzer

It will be ok AL.....just make sure your powerheads are covered until she settles down....If you are lucky she will pick a better spot so you can see her better
they are so beautiful it kinda stinks when they hide

deejeff442

corals are weird.i think thats what you are talking about.my sps monti was dying off white last week.i moved it to the top for more light and flow .now it looks like it stopped dying and i hope it regrows.temperamental little things
plus thank the computer gods for spell check.i dont think i can spell a word over 5 letters anymore.

al&burke

Thanks maybe i will shut off the PH's tonight.
deejeff442 I can't spell either - I had to go back and look at your name twice, LOL