Brought Home The Bigger Setup Today!!

funkyman

No, I've still got it. I just enjoyed all the work getting it going. I have plans on having a 200+ gallon tank, but the timing isn't right yet.

blownz281

hey looks really good. i also did the same with my nano added sand,water from my old tank. but still have a alage bloom that is starting to go away.. good luck

funkyman

I haven't been on this board in a long time. I was bored and decided to look up the old thread.
I'd "love" to have a frag setup / station. It's hard growing them out in a main tank without something happening to them, especially with bigger fish and anemones.
That, and the day after a frag swap my tank looks like a commercial display because the only place I can put most of them is in the sandbed.

reefkprz

my frag trays are going to be 48x12 with a 29Xhigh LRholding tank on the side with raceways set up in each tray. I am excited but am not rushing this one.

matt b

Any updated pix? Where in ohio are you? I am in columbus.. Its always nice to know other reefers in ohio

funkyman

I'm in Lorain (1/2 hour west of Cleveland right on the lake). Are you a member of CORA?
I'll have to take some recent photos. The last batch is somewhat outdated.