calcium reactor

dburr

Fender,
LOL.
I think Bob's magic oyster shells had dust on them. Calcium dust, When added to the tank it shot up. But, because coraline does not live in his tank or any other consumers, it stays steady. :yes:
Hey, it could happen.

nm reef

I in no way consider myself an experienced hobbyist...many on this board provide experience and knowledge that in part allows me and many others to continue to devlop in this hobby. I don't really know how to say this but these fun and games with plantman need to stop....I have seen members leave this forum over conflicts with the information and advice offered by the plant man...I may very well be next...this is simply getting way out of hand...my position at this point in time is to hell with it...who cares if respected members stay...the plant man is here and all is well.
Is anybody else fed up with this nonsense or is it just me and the numerous others that have left?Kip...I'd hate to see you or any other respected member leave these forums...I for one would like to see you reconsider your decision to leave...if that is indeed the case.
This thread is closed....