chaeto $15 shipped

renogaw

i know a lot of people are selling it, but i've had some good reviews and happy customers.
i've got 2-3 bags worth again. pm if anyone wants any

renogaw

probably looking in the realm of 2 more bags available. this stuff is very thick LOL.
btw, one person is getting a kenya frag free with the shipment, i have one left that isn't accounted for.

renogaw

btw, i always have some ready for shipping as well.
this stuff fed jtzero, which ended up feeding coral keeper's fuge tanks :)
i've sold about 25 packs of this stuff and NO one has any issues with it :)

renogaw

everyone who ordered should have (by today) received their chaeto. Hopefully the cold weather wasn't very detrimental, i haven't heard back from anyone yet.

renogaw

well, just so everyone knows...
chaeto doesn't do well when shipped during winter and christmas time at the post office :( shipped steelia's on monday, she just got today. hopefully the other shipments were fine (they took their normal 2 days for shipping to arrive)

martyrusaf

Thanks for the chaeto, rubble, and frag!.....i've got 'pods everywhere in my sump now....its like a dirty little 'pod orgy in there...... the chaeto is still half white/half green, but i can't tell if its dying or not...does white = dead? It may have just been the shipping.....it took usps 4 days to get it to me (not ur fault). You packaged it great in the styrofome (sp?) and the heat pack, but when opened it was all cold...oh well...i think it might be ok.... i started running the light 24/7 now, maybe that will wake it up? Thanks again man
......(yes, i said 'pod orgy)
-marty

martyrusaf

actually i think it was 3 days.....did you ship it monday? I think i got it thurs around dinner time....not bad for the holiday season though...i know how swamped they get the second half of december cuz of jerks like me that send out x-mas cards on dec 19th

renogaw

I did ship monday, odd, i think usps says it showed up wednesday. i may be thinking of quakstar though
but definite lesson learned--no shipping the week before christmas. I would only run 12 hrs, and if it doesn't look better next month let me know. I'll send you and steelia another shipment when i know the weather is going to be better.
glad the pods made it though! those are some times more important than the chaeto hehe.