Classifieds Seller's Feedback

new-guy

everythings cool with fishyfrenzy it was my bad to jump the gun on the sale and shippment i will keep posted when i get the package. hes been keeping in touch and totally undanstadble about the situation..

new-guy

so far i still havt seen my stuff and hes already spent the cash going to have to take legal action wouldnt buy form again...enough said...........

fishyfrenzy

I'm not going to spam up the classified sellers feedback so this will be my only post, but, good luck trying to get your goods plus your measley 65 dollars. I shipped the goods and you shipped the money. You recieved the goods, I spent the money. That is how a transaction is supposed to take place. I hope people can see right through you because it really is sad that there is still people like you. I know that everyone makes mistakes and I am waiting for an apology. I will see you in *very small* claims court.
I'm legitimate, them I'm not, then I'm legitimate, and them I'm not. I don't know where it is going to end. Let the vicious circle begin once more.

yerboy

so let me get this straight. Dad is legit while son is not?
son used dad's account to scam people? whats the real story here?

new-guy

no the kid made up the account and made it sound like his dads. i just glad its over. the kid was only 12 yrs old i thought he was 17 yeah so far dads sending me a check in the mail. the kid even had a email under his dads name and was playing me with that too like his dad knew this was crazy.....

renogaw

Originally Posted by Fishyfrenzy
http:///forum/post/2529286
Guess who isn't going to be able to sell anything anymore?
The dad.

Kinda feel sorry for him.
neither will you when you're in jail when you're older. this sounds awefully close to mail fraud.

jtrzerocool

I bought a heater off of him...Great product!...Will definatly do business with again if the time comes...
THANKS reefmate75!

reefmate75

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
http:///forum/post/2534442
I bought a heater off of him...Great product!...Will definatly do business with again if the time comes...
THANKS reefmate75!
NP man!!! and it is I who should be thanking you, all the stuff i sell are things i dont have a need for anymore and your helping me make alittle money with clutter, BTW i have 6 more large heaters for sell if you want more hahahaha

porkchop48

Bought a 48" CF fixture from him. Thought it was a great price till I seen it.
Busted bulbs ( which might have been shipping but it was packed very very well) No biggy I was replacing them anyways. The one end was broken so the sliding clear piece falls out when moved and the one end it cracked. I sent a message asking about it and then I was told that was like it BEFORE he shipped.
Only one fan works the rest are corroded. OH and no legs. I have sent messaged repeatedly asking for the legs and even offer to pay the extra shipping to send the legs. I have been told twice ( maybe 3 times ) the legs will be sent. Still not legs over a month later.
Hate to do it but may have to file a claim.

prime311

justlilorah -
eshopps overflow brand new and works great

Crush4989
-
Used overflow and Mag 12 pump. Items were used but in great condition and clean!. Also working great on my tank

E

enigma1388

I wouldn't bother with this guy. he posted with stuff he wanted to sell a few days ago and hasn't responded to pm's or his own thread. just a little aggrivating to me.