Colts vs. Bears...

tx reef

Originally Posted by reefreak29
14 seconds into the game are the bears playing a college team?

One day you will learn to wait until a game is over before making an ignorant statement like that.

reefreak29

Originally Posted by TX Reef
One day you will learn to wait until a game is over before making an ignorant statement like that.

i havnt learned at this point in my life.........

reckler

I guess a horse can kick harder than a bear can bit.....

22 - 17
looks like the colts will kick the bears back to the windy city.

reefreak29

Originally Posted by reckler
I guess a horse can kick harder than a bear can bit.....

22 - 17
looks like the colts will kick the bears back to the windy city.
yep looks like it , just in real life a bear can outrun a horse but only for the first hundred yards
good game thuogh

reckler

well I wouldn't want to try to uotrun a bear. I hear they can sprint 50mph for a short period, and if they catch you, well I would rather be kicked by a horse...

Good game.
P.S. I know it's only a game but I hate competition. someone always will loose. Both teams are good teams.

reefreak29

Originally Posted by reckler
well I wouldn't want to try to uotrun a bear. I hear they can sprint 50mph for a short period, and if they catch you, well I would rather be kicked by a horse...

Good game.
P.S. I know it's only a game but I hate competition. someone always will loose. Both teams are good teams.
i agree

scubadoo

Originally Posted by reefreak29
14 seconds into the game are the bears playing a college team?
I might need to adjust my TV set, but I think the University of Indy just beat down the mighty Bears.
Actually, the only player that played like college player would be Rex Grossman.
How Lovie Smith could stick with this guy for so long is beyond me.

scubadoo

Originally Posted by TX Reef

Kudo's Reef. Glad the Colts did it.
The real SUper Bowl was the pats/COlts it appears. The SB game was not as close as the score. Once the Bears needed to throw they were done.
Looks like my prediction of 31-17 in this thread or the other was almost dead on.

oceanists

Congrats Colts fans, I know this doesnt mean much to you but....... HAHA! WE BEAT YOU! ..... that alone satisfies me, Seriously congrats.
Rex Grossman should have been named MVP though.

scubadoo

Originally Posted by Oceanists
Congrats Colts fans, I know this doesnt mean much to you but....... HAHA! WE BEAT YOU! ..... that alone satisfies me, Seriously congrats.
Rex Grossman should have been named MVP though.
Probably the best game the Cowboys played all year.
Colts caught fire like Pitt did last year and really turned it on in the playoffs. Especially on the defensive side of the ball.
So much for seeding...Colts I beleive were seeded 3rd in the afc...Pitt was 6 I believe last year.
Bears needed to play as they did against the SAints. Give Rex a short field with turnovers and do not trun the ball over to the COlts on offense. They needed a plus two or three regarding turnovers to have a chance. They could have hidden their weakness at the QB position behind their defense.
I would vote for Grossman as the Colts MVP....oppss...can't do that.

payton 350

it wasn't Grossmans fault they lost the game...it was the Defense...if the Defense would have played like they are capable...and maybe got to Manning a few time the outcome would have been different...but by all means it was NOT Grossman;s fault

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by Payton 350
it wasn't Grossmans fault they lost the game...it was the Defense...if the Defense would have played like they are capable...and maybe got to Manning a few time the outcome would have been different...but by all means it was NOT Grossman;s fault
Are you kidding me? The guy threw two costly interceptions (one for a touchdown) and fumbled the ball, among other mistakes in the game. The only play where he should not be faulted was the drop on fourth down by Desmond Clark.

payton 350

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Are you kidding me? The guy threw two costly interceptions (one for a touchdown) and fumbled the ball, among other mistakes in the game. The only play where he should not be faulted was the drop on fourth down by Desmond Clark.

Both those botched snaps were Kruetz's fault... the interceptions weren't that bad because they were down field and if Muhammid would have pushed him outta bounds it would have been ok....the biggest mistakes were by the defense letting Addia?? get his game on...if they would have contained him the bears would have been okay
He should have been MVP

lion_crazz

No, the runningbacks cancelled each other out. Dominic Rhodes was just as good, if not better.
I still think Grossman will and probably should lose his job (at least starting position). Too many games this year he played like the Ravens' Trent Dilfer.

payton 350

Grossman's underrated IMO...he;s not SB MVP type yet but he's adequate.....the blame can't go on him for this lose this time....it was an all around bad defense and bad offense and just good play by indy on both side's and they deserved to win today...Congrats to them :cheer:

ruaround

Rhodes should have been the MVP... 14 for 113 and a TD... the other half of the 196 that the Colts RUSHED for... his name was rarely mentioned... but should have been ALL DAY!!!
congrats COLTS!!!

tx reef

I think the entire Colts team should have been named MVP.....but one player has to take it. I would have liked to seen a co-mvp....Rhodes & Addai.
No one really stood out the whole game as it was truely a total team effort, so they gave it to Manning since he is the quarterback and heart and soul of the Colts........there was no bad choice for MVP in this game.....they could have picked almost anyone.....