Coral Keepers 28 gallon Nano-Cube HQI diary.

reefforbrains

Tank is shaping up great but I think your going to outgrow it in a matter of weeks now.
How do you like the wonderful world of MH?

coral keeper

The sps corals are coming in tomorrow! These are going to be my last corals. I'm not going to be adding anymore corals. Going to add a few inverts and a fish or 2 and then I'm going to let everything grow out.

blazin2k6

Wonderful looking fts. Long Tentacle plate coral or what ? It is pretty whichever it is. Great looking tank coming along :)

spanko

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
http:///forum/post/2680667
........... These are going to be my last corals. I'm not going to be adding anymore corals. ......... and then I'm going to let everything grow out.

How many times have I heard that from reefers???? Wait how many times have I said that myself?????

coral keeper

I have some news for everyone. The sps frag pack isn't coming in today because he didn't ship them out because his friends house was hit by a storm and all the power went out so they are trying to save everything. He said he will ship them out on Monday and he said that he will throw in 3 more frags in for free. The free frags are:miami orchid, blue stag, and purple pillow frag.