Coral Keepers 28 gallon Nano-Cube HQI diary.

blazin2k6

Hey coral keeper i have some of those things too and my LFS said they are hydroids. I looked up hydroids and doesnt look nothing like it. But yeah i tried killing em with aiptasia stuff but it doesnt really do anything and they are not aiptasia. More like some type of worms.

coral keeper

Got some good news! There are no more diatoms and no brown algae! The sand is crystal white!
PINK Coraline algae is starting to grow all over the rocks!
I also added some clove polyps.

coral keeper

Here is the stock list so far:
Fish:
Large female Maroon clownfish
Inverts:
15 Margarita snails
1 Tear drop Maxima
1 Crocea
Corals:
ULTRA green birdsnest
Blue with green eyes chalice
Miami Orchid
A. Desalwii
Blue Stag
Purple Tip acro
Pink birdsnest
Incredible Hulk acro
Purple Polyp Birdsnest
Pink & Green Chalice
Super Pink Chalice
Tyree Blue chalice
Hairy mushrooms
Metallic green torchcoral
2 rics
Kenya trees
Xenia
Bubble coral
green clove polyps
cabbage leather
galixy coral
and 9 unidentified corals(some are sps, lps, and softies)
25 lb LR
30 lb White Caribbean Aragamax Sand
Chaeto
Equipment:
1 150 watt HQI MH
4 moon lights
two 266 gph pumps and one 250 gph pump
Protein skimmer
a thermometer
Heater
one nice strong cooling fan that I got from a garage sale for $1, it cools down the tank REALLY good when the tank would get up to 83F
and I think that's it.
Now, the only thing I need to get now is a few more rics, some nice rare zoas and some more inverts like shrimp and some more fish.

iyachtuxivm

Nice pics. I really wanted a galixie coral but when I saw its tenticles at 10inches I said no way it would kill everything in my tank!

coral keeper

I got some updates! I put all the corals on diff spots. It looks very empty and not very pretty right now, but I'm looking at the tank on how it will look like in the future.

rebelprettyboy

Originally Posted by Coral Keeper
http:///forum/post/2707807
I got some updates! I put all the corals on diff spots. It looks very empty and not very pretty right now, but I'm looking at the tank on how it will look like in the future.

I cant tell? Cuz thers no pics!

coral keeper

lol, I'm not finished moving things around. Pictures will probably be next week, like Monday or Tuesday because that's probably when I'm going to be finished moving things around and everything will be happy and open.