Coral Keepers 8 gall bio cube reef tank diary.

reef diver

IMO, for any coral let it be for at least a couple few weeks, observe how its doing, etc, but a week is too early IMO

jtrzerocool

so when you are ready to frag your shroom go ahead and frag it and let it heal in your tank and attach to the rock...after it is attached to the rock i have some nice zoas and a kenya tree that i could give you for it...what do you think?

coral keeper

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
so when you are ready to frag your shroom go ahead and frag it and let it heal in your tank and attach to the rock...after it is attached to the rock i have some nice zoas and a kenya tree that i could give you for it...what do you think?
Ok. Ill probably frag it tomorrow.

coral keeper

Can anyone ID this coral plz? I don't think its a torch coral. I had it for only 21 days and its got 10 new heads growing out of it from all sides!!

coral keeper

so did you frag that shroom this weeknd?
No, i didn't. But i am fore sure today. I was busy so thats why i didn't frag him yet. But I'm going to frag him today. Wish me luck!

coral keeper

It looks like im not going to frag the shroom. My sister was screaming and stuff and told my dad that i was going to frag the shroom. So now i cant frag it. It really sucks.

coral keeper

Everything is mine except the shroom and the maroon clownfish. The shroom and the maroon clownfish is my sisters and if you touch it you'll become deaf. lol.

coral keeper

Hey, can you show me a few pics of the zoas and kenya tree?

reef diver

Jtrzerocool, dont trade him the kenya tree, it spreads almost as bad as aiptasia, and must be rigorously maintained to prevent a takeover. I keep one kenya and I toss about 5, 1 inch frags per week. Those palys are nice tho.