Crazy Things We Did as Kids

shogun323

My buddy had a an old beat up Ford Galaxy. We would go out on trash night and take out garbage cans with the door.
Sheesh.... I was an idiot!!!!!!

triga22

Yeap, my brother drove. I would pick the house that had no lights on we would drive by to double check and then floor it hit it watch it knock over and then drive off. We also would ride in the trunk and go to chickfila and go thru the drive thru and have my friend nick in the truck. He would bang on the inside of the trunk and yell. They always looked at us weird. I keep thinking of things we would do.

triga22

Yet, another thing I thought of that we would do. We would go to places and get to-go cups. And put them on top of the car, place bets to see what stayed the longest. The would fall off at around 45mph. One time we had it on top of the car and 2 people stopped and rolled down their window to tell us we would look at them like they were crazy.

dragonzim

Originally Posted by Nano Reefer
http:///forum/post/2653046
found out guy across street was stealing firewood i chopped, so i got one of my logs, got an old wood drill, drilled a hole, filled it with gunpowder, plugged it up. 1 month later the guys fire place blew up.
That is FANTASTIC!
My buddy and I decided that having swordfights with metal CB antennas and metal garbage can lids would be a good idea until I cracked him across the face with mine. His whole face swelled up like a balloon and all he could say was "Do you think my mom will notice?" That was the first time I was banned from playing with him!

Roman candle wars, again with metal garbage can lids as shields.
In High School me and some friends used to toilet paper our chorus teachers house on a pretty regular basis. I think we must have done it 5 or 6 times over the course of a school year.

perfectdark

Holy crap where to start...all of following were done with me and my 2 brothers.
yep bottle rocket wars, bb gun sniper, paint ball gun shanangins...
Lets see... some other odd ball things, well when we were younger me and my bro's used to be addicted to the computer. It was top of the line then their were a few games out for them, and they were the ultimate technology back then. Well the flight sim game to be exact, was our fav. Waiting to play while the other had their turn we used to do some nasty stuff. The worst was lacing our fingers with wasabi and tobasco sauce. Then slowly creeping up on the person playing the game, they are so intently concentrating they are oblivious to your presence, typically with their mouth gaping open. In one quick motion you swipe the concoction across their teeth and gums, and run like hell. They take 4 steps to get to you and then realize what is in their mouth. LOL, 15 minutes of rinsing and drooling, while 2 other brothers laughing hysterically.
Running prank in the house... While one was showering, one would enter the bathroom claiming to have to brush their teeth or use the facilities. Turn on the cold water making the shower hot, while the cold water is running fill up a cup of the cold water. After the audible shout and then the angry order to shut the water off, you ask if it was hot. After the typically sarcastic response, you dump the cold cup of water over the top of the shower on to them. lol
Addendum to the last... After having this done to me multiple times I decided to have the ultimate revenge. Took the family cat upstairs, walked into the bathroom, and launched him over the top of the shower with my brother..... you know cats are amazing climbers... and when frightened are very very agile. He climbed my brother like a telephone pole and got out the same way he got in....There was lots of screaming, and dancing, stuff flying everywhere and 2 very very angry participants... I was not one of them... NOW THAT WAS FUNNY.
My brother thought he was Bill Nye the science guy when he was little. We were at a friends house, they had horses, they also had electric fences. Horses+electric fences+ cocky brother who thinks he knows everything= lots of laughs...(by the way horse fences are quite a bit stronger than say sheep fences) Sooooo, he said I bet you wont touch the fence, I said of course I will. I tapped it, got a small zap nothing major, now I said your turn. So, he proceeded to jump up in the air and touch the fence. Laughing because you cant get zapped if your not grounded. Snickering over the fact that he did it and didnt get zapped and I did it and got a bit jolted. Repeating his victory act over an over. After the 3rd time I got aggravated and when he was in mid air I pushed him.... yea he fell on the fence. I dont know what was funnier, seeing him not try to touch the ground while he was horizontal across the fence or what he looked like when he did touch the ground.... another very very funny one...
Soooo many more... sooo little time...

nano reefer

Originally Posted by m0nk
http:///forum/post/2653272

We did the bb gun wars, bottle rocket wars, and roman candle wars...
i just had a roman candle war last weekend. I got these ones called "Magnum Force" and they shoot flaming balls 2x the size of a regular roman cangdl. So i was shootin' up my friend, but he had a special roman cangle, where the flmaes would explode. they were exploding a few feet from my face so i just threw away my candle and layed down face down. he didnt know his were exploding. 11 explosions later, the madness stopped.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Jmick
http:///forum/post/2652211
We did that and we used to cut the heads off my dad's golf clubs and make blow guns out of them. Worked well with q-tip with needles on the tip and within a 15-20' range you could really nail people.
ah and bottle rocket wars, those were a riot!
Did your dad know you cut off the heads of his golf clubs?
Originally Posted by jennythebugg
http:///forum/post/2652834
sticker fights just fling this bad boy at your friends and cousins the green ones itch as well as hurt
sticker fights man there must not been anything to do in west texas.
Originally Posted by SpiderWoman

http:///forum/post/2652909
We'd do weird stuff like that and never thought about the consequences. In the late 70's and early 80's we didn't sit and watch TV or play with video games. We were outside doing something dumb.
We did that too, but we got our ideas from TV, watch Jackass we tried alot of it.

camfish

Originally Posted by PerfectDark
http:///forum/post/2653346
Holy crap where to start...all of following were done with me and my 2 brothers.
yep bottle rocket wars, bb gun sniper, paint ball gun shanangins...
Lets see... some other odd ball things, well when we were younger me and my bro's used to be addicted to the computer. It was top of the line then their were a few games out for them, and they were the ultimate technology back then. Well the flight sim game to be exact, was our fav. Waiting to play while the other had their turn we used to do some nasty stuff. The worst was lacing our fingers with wasabi and tobasco sauce. Then slowly creeping up on the person playing the game, they are so intently concentrating they are oblivious to your presence, typically with their mouth gaping open. In one quick motion you swipe the concoction across their teeth and gums, and run like hell. They take 4 steps to get to you and then realize what is in their mouth. LOL, 15 minutes of rinsing and drooling, while 2 other brothers laughing hysterically.
Running prank in the house... While one was showering, one would enter the bathroom claiming to have to brush their teeth or use the facilities. Turn on the cold water making the shower hot, while the cold water is running fill up a cup of the cold water. After the audible shout and then the angry order to shut the water off, you ask if it was hot. After the typically sarcastic response, you dump the cold cup of water over the top of the shower on to them. lol
Addendum to the last... After having this done to me multiple times I decided to have the ultimate revenge. Took the family cat upstairs, walked into the bathroom, and launched him over the top of the shower with my brother..... you know cats are amazing climbers... and when frightened are very very agile. He climbed my brother like a telephone pole and got out the same way he got in....There was lots of screaming, and dancing, stuff flying everywhere and 2 very very angry participants... I was not one of them... NOW THAT WAS FUNNY.
My brother thought he was Bill Nye the science guy when he was little. We were at a friends house, they had horses, they also had electric fences. Horses+electric fences+ cocky brother who thinks he knows everything= lots of laughs...(by the way horse fences are quite a bit stronger than say sheep fences) Sooooo, he said I bet you wont touch the fence, I said of course I will. I tapped it, got a small zap nothing major, now I said your turn. So, he proceeded to jump up in the air and touch the fence. Laughing because you cant get zapped if your not grounded. Snickering over the fact that he did it and didnt get zapped and I did it and got a bit jolted. Repeating his victory act over an over. After the 3rd time I got aggravated and when he was in mid air I pushed him.... yea he fell on the fence. I dont know what was funnier, seeing him not try to touch the ground while he was horizontal across the fence or what he looked like when he did touch the ground.... another very very funny one...
Soooo many more... sooo little time...
Wow, you are lucky...your brothers sound awesome. I see my brother like once a week if I'm lucky.

tangman99

While in High School, I was riding with my buddy in his mom's car when we came up behind a bus full of band students heading to a football game. I was in the front seat and another friend in the back seat. As we pulled up along side, my buddy starts laying on the horn to get their attention while I and my friend had our lily white arses hanging out the window. Like an idiot, instead of falling back he continues to pass and the driver got his tag number. Cops pulled us over in town and told us to sit tight that the bus driver was coming back and we had to drop our drawers for her to id our behinds. They said if she did, we were going to jail. Then they busted out laughing and told us to get the hell out of there and find something useful to do.
Another time I was driving with my buddy in the car and we had on full Gorilla suits and driving with the windows down smoking big cigars. We stopped at the light in town, jumped out and started running around the car beating our chests and screaming like a bunch of idiots until the light turned green. We then jumped back in the car and hauled it out of there.

alix2.0

bout 6 or 7 years back, (wow, im old
) my cousin and i had the bright idea to sprinkle salt on our skin (not sure what that was for) and then press an ice cube there untill our skin froze. it was cool because your skin was frozen and hard like ice, and totally numb so you couldnt feel anything. once it thawed though, it hurt like hell!!!!!!! it gave you a massive bruise, peeled, and gave you a nice scar too. we were dumb enough to do it like 10 times. thank god you cant see my scars from it anymore.

camfish

When I went to scouts for a meeting one day, I got the bright idea to bring some jalapeno peppers and let some of the kids have some. These things were especially hot this year. When my friend got up to get a drink from the pepper, I rubbed some of the juices on his pencil (don't know why). He started for lack of a better word, rubbing the pencil. Because his eyes were watering, he rubbed them with his hands...which had juice on them. You should've heard him scream! After a long time of rinsing, he finally stopped crying.

greg9871

Originally Posted by camfish
http:///forum/post/2654310
When I went to scouts for a meeting one day, I got the bright idea to bring some jalapeno peppers and let some of the kids have some. These things were especially hot this year. When my friend got up to get a drink from the pepper, I rubbed some of the juices on his pencil (don't know why). He started for lack of a better word, rubbing the pencil. Because his eyes were watering, he rubbed them with his hands...which had juice on them. You should've heard him scream! After a long time of rinsing, he finally stopped crying.
ur making my eyes water and reminding me of the dried peppers i had to grind up last year fo my mom, dang they burned the eyes, that stuff was nasty, we then got the idea to see who could snort the most, lol i wouldnt do it cause i already new how bad it was.

we used to catch big old house flies and tie a thread around their necks as a leash. you could "walk them" or tie them up to something. {i think we were smoking something}

camfish

Originally Posted by michelleolds
http:///forum/post/2654600
we used to catch big old house flies and tie a thread around their necks as a leash. you could "walk them" or tie them up to something. {i think we were smoking something}
Dude, I love doing that. It is soo cool, but hard to do. You like tie them up and walk around and say, "Wanna pet him."

alix2.0

now that i think about it, maybe the salt was to keep the ice cube from freezing to your skin, since salt water doesnt freeze.
i always tried to tie strings around bees, but i could never do it.

ntracy

Never underestimate how awesome the dry ice bomb is. You get an explosion that is chest-shaking. I know a guy mentioned it earlier, but I wanted to get into a little more detail.
empty 2-liter bottle, chip some dry ice and put inside of it, fill about 1/4 full of water.

[hr]
the lid closed on the top and wait for the explosion.
it's a little surprising how powerful it is. We used to tie a rock to them and throw them in the swimming pool. Remember that scene in Jaws where the shark blew up and water exploded everywhere, like 20-30 feet in the air? that's what happened every time.
But as far as kid-pranks, I was pretty bad.
One of my favorites was tying stuffed animals to fishing line. Put the stuffed animal at one side of the street and run the fishing line to the other. When a car would come, yank the stuffed animal into the middle of the street and watch the car freak out. They would always swerve, some worse than others, a few of them would stop. But I remember this one guy in particular - he just plowed right through the stuffed animal - didn't seem to care.
when we were kids, we had a neighbor that we we really hated, and he hated us. He'd always come out of the house yelling with a yard stick in his hand whenever we'd accidently cross onto his property. Well, one time we called a cab service for him at 3am. I think the entire block heard the altercation that guy had with the cab driver... "how dare you knock on my door! it's 3am!" "You called for a cab service, you a--hole!" If only his yard stick would've worked in this situation.