Crazy Things We Did as Kids

keri

I used to ride in the car, laying under the back window, no seat belts, or maybe driving on my dads lap, my mom smoking in the front seat, on the way to a friends house where we would play unsupervised for hours in the streets or the woods, building forts in the rocks with moss-carpets and defending them with sticks and thrown stones from the boys... all things that Now people just don't let their kids do.
Tizzo, did you create art? you bad kid, you!! ;)

ironeagle2006

Were do I begin. The usual stuff with the BB gun Roman candles and Bottle rocket fight with my brothers and myself. Then when mny cousins and us got together at grandmas it got fun. Grandma own a farm and her neighbors raised cattle so we HAD FUN. Lets see here shoot at them with bottle rockets go cow tipping damn the creek and flood the pasture THAT WAS the fun thing to do. One time we almost washed the road out since my brother forgot to allow a overflow in the dam. Blew up I lost track of how many frogs we would play stuntman and jump out of the hayloft in the barn into nothing but haybales.
As I got older things got even better there was the time I took 6 1/4 sticks and when dynamite fishing in the lake almost sunk the boat on that one. Drag raced my best friend he had a 77 Thunderbird I had a Buick Grand Natinal close but I won most of the time. Then there was the time him and I got chased by the cops I had a temp tag and he was a ways back cop lost it and dumped it in the ditch we went to his house and got the Thunderbird adn went back to check out what we had done.

camfish

One time my friends and I were helping out and selling parking spaces for the fair. In this part of town, there are a lot of joggers. So naturally after hours of doing this, my friend gets a stupid idea. He decides that it would be funny to talk/yell random stuff at the joggers. So we take turns doing this...After a few times, it was kinda fun whatever. When my turn came again I had the priviledge of yelling something random at a beautiful woman. I was sorta nervous, but then I realized that she had headphones on and whatever I said wouldn't be heard...or so I thought. I proceeded to yell, "Hi pretty lady!" And she proceeded to yell, "Hi creepy child." A very embarrassing moment for me, because a lot of my friends were there. Makes for an acceptional story though.

paintballer768

I got a ride to my house in the back of a cop car because I jumped off a bridge into the intracoastal, let the current take me out into the ocean, swam to shore, and a cop was waiting for me at the road LOL. Happened last year, and thank goodness it was only a misdomeanor.
And me and my 2 neighbors (brothers) had a few electric bug swatters (that looked like electric tennis rackets). We had lots of fun fights with those.

jennythebugg

Originally Posted by camfish
http:///forum/post/2665947
One time my friends and I were helping out and selling parking spaces for the fair. In this part of town, there are a lot of joggers. So naturally after hours of doing this, my friend gets a stupid idea. He decides that it would be funny to talk/yell random stuff at the joggers. So we take turns doing this...After a few times, it was kinda fun whatever. When my turn came again I had the priviledge of yelling something random at a beautiful woman. I was sorta nervous, but then I realized that she had headphones on and whatever I said wouldn't be heard...or so I thought. I proceeded to yell, "Hi pretty lady!" And she proceeded to yell, "Hi creepy child." A very embarrassing moment for me, because a lot of my friends were there. Makes for an acceptional story though.

paintballer768

And and the mentos/diet coke bombs. We lit off one in a CVS parking lot on the corner of a busy intersection, and it flew in the middle of the intersection and traffic and exploded right in the middle. We booked it outta there.