DeMartini's 14G BioCube

G

gsusfreak

man, those rics are pretty!....reminds me that i need to get some......i love your tank D!

pettyhoe

Do you have stock lighting, I was under the impression I could not have a clam with my sock lighting (BioCube 29G)

demartini

Are you talking about the fish store in SF? that place looks really ghetto and disgusting... I drove by and decided not to go in. why?

reefforbrains

HAHAHAHHA yep thats the one, they ARE a dump, but they cycle through a MASSIVE amount of stock, and nothing stays in the store more than one week, every week they do a nutty sale and all the little SFians wait in line because its like 50-75% off every week for whatever they dont sell from the last ship. Got some goodies, but I dont want to post in your thread. You are as bad as I am with turnover in your tank and looking for new goodies.

reefforbrains

Also theres supposed to be two new hot shops, one in Folsom and another in Sac only two blocks from O street aquarium too, those are on my list for next week when I go to pick up the new tank.

demartini

wow! really? I guess I'll actually go in next time lol
There's an awesome store in Alameda that I love going to. Bigpete told me about the place it's called new alameda aquatics... they have a website that you can check out. Make a thread so I can see your new corals!

larryndana

Originally Posted by larryndana
I'm interested to know the difference in water top off, before and after the new lights. I know the lights are new, so just when ever.
I've got a 24aquapod with really no top off, and a 10gal qt that needs top off everyday. I'm sure it has to do with the canopy top.
Bump

demartini

there is quite a difference in water evaporation than before. I do weekly water changes, so I never had to top off before, because it was never low. Now I need to top off about a cup a day... it's not a lot, but it's definitely more than before.

N

nemo_66

hi De, how did your alveorpora do under the PC's? would you consider them hardy? i saw on at my LFS and wanted one, i had no research.