DeMartini's 14G BioCube

sigmachris

Morning DM...
Well I got my first mushroom colony and GSP colony last night for my stock 14g BioCube. When you place new corals in your tank do you have better luck placing them low in the tank and moving higher as needed or vice versa?
As always thanks in advance!!!
-Chris

demartini

I got the frogspawn about 2 weeks ago... they dove right in as soon as it opened! they don't bother it at all.

gharner

Cant wait to see some full tank shots!!!! please continue to take lots of pics........it gives me some inspiration and hope for my tank. do u use metal halides? also what corals are u keeping ?

demartini

I just got metal halides a few days ago... I love them!
corals:
frogspawn
2 kinds of green star polyps
gold tip clove polyps
neon green mushrooms/ green stripe mushrooms/ purple and green pimple mushrooms
Florida ricordeas
alviapora
candy canes
zoanthids
cat eye
green plate coral
yellow gorgonian
sun coral
coco worm

demartini

Here are some full tank shots that I took today. I traded in my foxcoral and my brain for pink zoos and neon tipped frogspawn. As you can see my Acans are pretty bleached, I thought the PCs were good enough for them until my halides, but they bleached really fast. I hope that they get their color back now that I have halides.

bgrae001

De,
Since I can't take my tank with me to Iraq, I'll have to have you send me pictures of yours. It will help inspire me for when I get back home and start adding more to my tank!
-Brian

johndestef

Congrats on the MHs! I can't imagine a gorgeous tank looking even better, but I guess you'll prove it's possible.

Which moonlights are you using, stock? Blue and white??

joncat24

Awesome moonlight pics....I cant seem to get any good pics in the moonlights....
very nice rics.....I love rics