DeMartini's 14G BioCube

demartini

Originally Posted by whiti9
DeMartini GREAT Tank! If you don't mind me asking. How much did you pay for the Sunpod Light?
thanks! $220

gharner

ricordias are a type of mushroom right???? i dont have corals yet but i definatly want some of them. how much lighting do they require? would i be able to keep them with the stock lighting on an aquapod 12?

larryndana

I'm interested to know the difference in water top off, before and after the new lights. I know the lights are new, so just when ever.
I've got a 24aquapod with really no top off, and a 10gal qt that needs top off everyday. I'm sure it has to do with the canopy top.

mythrenody

Awsome tank DeMartini! I haven't been on here in awhile and glad to see a tank like yours!
I should make a post with my new 20g :thinking: Wish my LFSs got some of the stuff you have,Fox Coral and Alveopora Nice work!

demartini

Originally Posted by gharner
ricordias are a type of mushroom right???? i dont have corals yet but i definatly want some of them. how much lighting do they require? would i be able to keep them with the stock lighting on an aquapod 12?
ricordeas are mushrooms. They don't require that much light and will do great in your aquapod... You will love them they are gorgeous but a bit pricey.
My 9 gallon is being shipped to my house... it should come on Wednesday.

demartini

Originally Posted by larryndana
I'm interested to know the difference in water top off, before and after the new lights. I know the lights are new, so just when ever.
I've got a 24aquapod with really no top off, and a 10gal qt that needs top off everyday. I'm sure it has to do with the canopy top.
I measured just now, so tomorrow I'll be able to see how much it evaporates in a day.
MyThrenody
- thank you! I can't wait to see your tank!

demartini

it's an open brain. I don't have it anymore... I traded it in for pink zoos because I wasn't sure when I was going to upgrade my lighting.

demartini

Originally Posted by emilytompkins
:( i loved that brain :(
So did I, but I didn't want it to die. I will definitely get another one some time.

demartini

I don't have the 6-line anymore. He was attacking my clown, so I traded him in for a royal gramma. He never touched my shrimp, but he would peck at the hermits.

demartini

Originally Posted by bigarn
Beautiful tank! You should be very proud ...

thank so much! i really do love my tank.

demartini

so, I went to a fish store that's located about an hour away from me and I was very bad and spent tooooooo much money! I bought a green rimmed orange ricordea, some zoos that are awesome, but I don't know the name (I'll show you guys a picture when they open up more), I got an ARMOR OF GOD!!!!! yay! I finally got one! and a sexy sexy sexy sexy corcea... the color is absolutely gorgeous... enjoy the pics!
bigpete
- I don't know if you'll see this (your never on anymore)lol, but thank you sooo much for telling me about New Alameda Aquatics... that place rocks!!

this last picture is of my old zoos... I thought they looked cool.