Emilaya101 and HappityLogan's Frag tank !

spanko

Copy and paste this into a google search. First one that pops up should be from reefkeeping.
Gorgonian Propagation Techniques

thats a lot of work.
i'll probably only split my gorg in half... Dont want to have to do that too many times :D thanks spanko
on the other hand. Emily is buying me a 14g bc. Sooo, I wont have any frags for sale for a while. I want to save everything and put it in my new tank :D their may be exceptions though if i get some good frags...

nissan577

Originally Posted by happityLogan
http:///forum/post/2839675
thats a lot of work.
i'll probably only split my gorg in half... Dont want to have to do that too many times :D thanks spanko
on the other hand. Emily is buying me a 14g bc. Sooo, I wont have any frags for sale for a while. I want to save everything and put it in my new tank :D their may be exceptions though if i get some good frags...
lol the addiction is begining! lol getting lots of tanks

You mean Reef section? And actually, its both of our tank, more mine though imo(it stays at my house, I do the maintenance...etc...)
But its for both of our frags :)
thanks though, and we are redoing our shelves, they are definately not as good as they can be

We've decided to tear the frag tank down when I get my 14. I dont need 5 aquariums in my apartment ( 3 sw, 2 fw), so im getting rid of the frag tank and one of my fw ones in Decemberish...
I'm sure we will still have frags to trade/sell, they will just be in our dt.
So yeah.

nissan577

wow man! you think you got it bad! i got 4 now! all SW. 1 reef 2 fowlr 1 small frag. plus my next new additions 2 tanks! lol

I dont think I got it bad, I just think I have two many tanks. I live in a studio apartment, so Im virtually surrounded by tanks. I dont need that many

I thought it was fun when we had it, just too much work, and too many setbacks, I dont regret setting it up though.
It made me realise I will probably only do the complete system nanos from now on, sumps and overflows are too complicated and require too much top off.

the tank has been broken down for about two weeks. we have frags, they are just in our dt. emily has a bunch of palys,and I have 2 frags reverse gorilla nipples, 1 frag green bay packers, 1 frag green mint stars, 1 frag hulks, and coming soon, a few frags of purple cloves...email me what you have for TRADE if interested. logan-conley@hotmail.com