Everyone post a picture of your tank here please

messiahbob

That tank has been setup for about 6 months now give or take. Whats in there?
Colt
Pagoda Cup
Rock Anemone
Multiple Zoos
Some yellow polyps
blue green pallys
blue striped shrooms
red shrooms
cleaner and peper shrimp
some awesome purple zoos :)
some clovar something or another kinda like a white green flower... lol
probably makin another big order again soon from farms of the sea. Also waiting on purchasing a wavemaker. I just switched from CC to LS and bother MaxiJet 1200's running at the same time create a sand storm.

messiahbob

havent had too much luck with fish. My 45 is a FOWLR. I had an algea blenny, stipred goby, and 2 percs but all are no longer with me in that 20... I figure i got a good thing going so no reason to screw it up just yet :) As for my 45 i have a yellow snapper, snowflake eel and lawnmower blenny, open for suggestion of what to add to that tank.

hiddenicon

and lastly...........i think its some type of sponge that came on the same rock as the mushrooms. Anyone know whay type of sponge?

aceshigh

Here is my wife's and my first SW tank..it's only 2 weeks old. We're waiting on more LR. My wife is the one that started this project, been wanting a SW tank for years, but it was put off. Until I took her on a snokeling trip and now it's all good:)

Ok I give up...I deal with several forum sites and have no problem inserting an image in a post... I've tried 5 times and still nothing...but on the other hand the link works:notsure:

hiddenicon

i have a question for you guys. My fish like to swim in the back of the tank only for most of the day. What can i do to make them come to the front? I'm about to get more live rock, so should i put that against the back glass to the have to come out or what? And could the problem to that i have to much flow for them in the front, from 2 hang on the back filters and one powerhead?

messiahbob

In my 20L i have my rock stacked against the back of the tank. The fish hide behind it at night, but swim out in the front during the day because of the room to swim.

A

autopilot

a newer pic
it shows all my fish but mu diamond goby who was under a rock in his tunnel

Originally posted by Hiddenicon
hey Texasranchers,
in your picture with the yellow and black clown fish, what type of anemone is that on the back wall (the big pinkish one)
if anyone else knows you can tell me too lol

I want to apologize for overlooking your post. Sorry for the delay in answering you. Clownfish is a Clarkii, anemone is a carpet. It has pink, green, brown hues. Geting too big for my tank, will probably take it to LFS for a trade in. Wonderful accent, but does not host clarkii.

Tank: 55 gallon
Lighting:
1 x 250 w, 10k XM, MH
1 x 250 w, 20k, XM, MH
2 x 110 w, Super Actinic, URI, T12's
2 x Electronic Ballsts
1 x VHO ballast
DIY lighting from, oops, I almost made a cardinal mistake.
PHs:
2 x 1200 Maxijets (295 GPH each)
1 x 228 Power Sweep by Zoo Med (270 GPH)
Filtration:
1 x HOT, Emperor, dual sides (400 GPH)
1 x Sea Clone Protein Skimmer powered by Maxijet 1200(295GPH)