Everyone post a picture of your tank here please

saltymist

Heres my new 20 long. Everything in it but the black sand, the xenias and the green star polyps came from my old 20 High tank that now serves as this tanks sump.

messiahbob

heres an update on my 120... not much to it yet... :) its all stained now and the shelving and canopy is now being built.

crap, doesnt seem to post that as an image. Ill upload it to a server tomorrow. Its a 120 (48x24x24) Oceanic sump ordered as well.

K

kistheeze

Originally posted by rjmang
Kistheeze,
That is one of the best tanks I have seen on this site.

wow, thanks! It's really a work in progress. I figure by the end of 2005 it will be where I want it. Acutally, by the end of September it will be where I want it literally - ie: my house!

andgott

Here's mine... 92 Gal bowfront corner tank, still very much a work in progress...
I have about 120 lbs of live rock + live sand, berlin system, No fish at the moment, due to a Sickness issue (my clown is in QT). A couple of inverts in there.
I know, I need a plain black background for it, it is on the way.

saltymist

Originally posted by Hiddenicon
salty, very nice!, how do u keep it clean and what fsh do you have in it?

It's only 8 days old! The old tank always had algae on the glass to one degree or another, but now I picked up one of those rotating dish brushes at walmart for like $7.00 and use that instead of the magnet to keep the glass clean of algae. But I think in the long run my back glass is going to get covered in algae as it's just too hard to get to.
It's got 2 false percs, 1 lawnmower blenny, 1 firefish. A couple hermits, couple snails that havnt died or been eaten. Gotta go get more hermits and snails from the LFS today.

K

kistheeze

Originally posted by MessiahBob
Well here is a picture that actualy works, made some more progress since this pic was taken.

why so many stands?

messiahbob

:D i know but i didnt want to take any chances either. It was nowhere close to being square as well. Looked at it from the side the next morning and there was a very noticeable slant. The way i figure it the Miller Light Company as well as the Tangueray company owe me some reimbursement for my time and messed up wood cutting abilities...
So now i have a good little work bench... haha