Everyone post a picture of your tank here please

hiddenicon

great lookin tanks everyone:happy: but can everyone post close up pics of the way you set up your live rock.(i'm adding alot of live rock and i want it to look good lol)

A

autopilot

here is my most recent LR. It had a few zoo polyps on it it seems there seem to be alot more little ones now in only a couple weeks.

new2u

ROADRUNNER what equipment are you using and what was your total cost, I'm thinking about setting up a 26 bow myself

msd2

Originally posted by Hiddenicon
how are ALL of your rocks set up?

Setup? I put the largest on the bottom and build my way up. Making sure to leave gaps for circulation and caves for fish to get through. Its just a big puzzle. If there is a piece I really want to put someplace I will use the epoxy stick you can get at your LFS and attach it that way, but usually I only do that for corals that are of concern. Its white but in a few wks its blended into the tank and eventually overtaken by algae/coraline growth.

msd2

here is a pic of a coral I added sunday w/the epoxy. I dont want him falling into the carpet :) Hope this is what your looking for.

pilotaj

This is my new 55 gal SW tank. It's mostly base rock, but there are 5 LRs scattered throughout. Also, a piece of mushroom coral in the front.

kablamo

Put a solid blue or black BG in there, and it will look nice. Also, those dry rocks you buy from the LFS for freshwater don't work very well as base rock IMO, not porous enough. Most live rocks and good base rocks I see, fish can swim inside of theme they are so porous.
great tank, though. Any inhabitants?

kablamo

Sammy cheese, your tank is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the rock set up and the darkness of it and the royal dottyback, (i have one too) are all GREAT!

pilotaj

I will have to change the BG. They are double sides with a fading dark blue. That would look cool. There are 5 fish in the tank.
1 Pacula Clown
3 Damsels-- blue-yellow-blue fin
1 Royal Gamma
Wondering when I should put in some inverts?
Thanks

pilotaj

Here is a new pic. Took Thursday morning. Hope you like it. Thanks for you input. I think it will turn out pretty cool. Hope stuff starts to grow the next couple of weeks.