Everyone post a picture of your tank here please

T

tizzo

How cute... But you should delete your post on the "another ID please" thread, so you don't get accused of hitch-hiking!!
Cute pics though!!:)

S

sinner's girl

This is the 75gl before the fish were added, I think...
Okay, I had to crop and save it really small to make it fit, so I'm not sure how good the quailty will be.

S

sinner's girl

This is with fish. I can't get all the fish in one pic. 3 yellow tales, 3 yellows, 1 domino. Yes, we like damsels. And yes we plan to keep them.
In this pic there are 2 yellow tales, 2 yellows and domino. You can also see the brittles legs. (he's over a foot long now!)

T

tizzo

Holy C'moly sinners girl...That is a very pretty tank. I like that you can keep your white...white. Everything in my tank that started out white, well it isn't anymore.:D

T

tizzo

Originally posted by Hiddenicon
hitch hiking?(only term i think i don't know on this board lol)

Hitch-hiking a thread is when someone posts a concern of theirs (as usual) and a few posts into the thread, someone starts talking about something that is totally unrelated to the original topic. While sometimes interesting, it is also rude. BTW I don't see you in the "aquarium" forem much. A lot of off topics are discussed there.

S

sinner's girl

Thanks Tizzo. Sinner set it up. I just clean it and water it and feed it and take of care it. :rolleyes:
Just my stars have been living in there for a few months, then Sinner wanted to make it look nice, thus the lr is arranged and the fish are in there.

T

tizzo

Originally posted by Hiddenicon
awww you want me there, thats so sweet:happy:

:rolleyes:

thedraven

Uhoh... ZandriaB is completely unaware of the sleeping dragon that lurks around the board. Ever heard of the "tang police" Zandria? :D
Basically a group of people like myself who seek to educate others about keeping fish in properly sized tanks. For example, you have way too many inches of fish per gallon. 36 gallons is not large enough to keep a blue hippo tang (which can reach 1') or a longnose butterfly (which will reach 9"). Neither fish should be kept in anything smaller than a 75 gal, or better yet a 100 gal. Tangs by nature need quite a bit of room to swim, and will get stressed over time and die if the need isnt met.
Theres a love/hate relationship with the T.P. here, but we mean well... I just wish more people would do research before jumping into this hobby. By the way Zandria, you have a beautiful tank.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Am I seeing things or is that a whale in that tank! Where's the whale police? :scared:

big slick

finished with the rock I want, and now the coral hunt shall begin. Only have about 4 little ones in there now. 125 gallon.