Explain where your user name originated

caillou

Caillou,
For those of u without young children caillou is a cartoon of a whiny little boy that my son loves to watch

mudplayerx

The actual handle on my isp is MUDplayerX.
MUD stands for multi-player dungeon, or multi-player domain.
MUDs are text-based role-playing games generally set in fantasy world scenarios where you kill stuff and search for treasure.
I became addicted to these in college and have since moved on to MMORPGs... massive multiplayer online role-playing games. These are like MUDs, but graphical. I am currently playing Everquest II and World of Warcraft.
To check out MUDs, you can visit www.mudconnect.com
The X at the end of my name is just because there was already somebody with the name of MUDplayer

X

xoxox

Triple X to the second power
(not hugs and kisses)
O.k, O.k; to all the softys, hugs and kisses, hugs and kisses..:rolleyes:

bigsteam

Years ago in the Navy, I was the Chief Engineer on a steam powered ship. One of the Chief Petty Officer's gave me the nickname because I was the head guy for the largest department on the ship. It just stuck.

kimmysue

I moved a lot in my life, but spent almost a decade in Cincinnati. All my friends and neighbors had southern drawls, which I of course picked up. When I went to college up north, I was teased for my accent and use of the word "y'all." So instead of being known as Kimberly Suzanne, I was called Kimmy Sue. Now I'm developing a NY/NJ accent and really miss my southern drawl!:D

dory36

Well, Dory came from my favorite fish on Finding Nemo and 36 is how old I am. I'll be 37 on Monday, but I don't think the mods will let me change to Dory37. My good friend BlemmyGuy says I can just be 36 forever!
Actually, how about 29 Todd?! :D

torch

I have always had a talent for any type of welding, so my stepfather started calling me Torch at 14 or so.

adrock16

I was given the awful name adrock at my first job 12 years ago. I guess becuse my name is Adam. I really dont know. And the 16... everybody thinks Im 16 nope Im 27

bean 1

Bean is short for butterbean. My dad started calling my 3 year old bean shortly after he was born and it just seemed to stick!

rubberduck

Originally posted by adrock16
I was given the awful name adrock at my first job 12 years ago. I guess becuse my name is Adam. I really dont know. And the 16... everybody thinks Im 16 nope Im 27

haha