Explain where your user name originated

B

bigdogzack

My hunting dog, German Shorthaired Pointer, weighs over 90 lbs...we call him "Big Dog Zack"...or the "Zack Attack" ... his registered name is "Joe's Zack Attack" ...my 2 sons and hunting buddies started calling him the "Zack Attack" because he hunts so hard...we also call "hell on pheasents" but gease I couldn't use all of his knicknames....

monalisa

Mine's pretty obvious...I wonder how many of these people still frequent this site after all this time...hmmmmm...that would be interesting to know!!!
Lisa :happyfish

ericp2311

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
Mine's pretty obvious...I wonder how many of these people still frequent this site after all this time...hmmmmm...that would be interesting to know!!!
Lisa :happyfish
That would be pretty interesting...I wonder what happened to all these people???
My user name is my first name, plus last initial, plus my lucky number!!!
Actually, it's the store number of the giant corporation where I work :eek:
Eric

brolik1

im best friends with a bunch of trinidadiansand one day they asked me to carry a car part that no one couldve carried but i did.till that day they called me brolik :notsure:

nomad

My father was career army and my husband was career army, so all my life I've been moving from place to place.

philgmiami

i live in tampa florida. i goto miami every once in awhile to pick stuff up..everytime my friends called and asked where i am, id say miami,soooo everyones been call'n me philgmiami for about 10 years now,lol

drummerbum

I bet you'll never guess mine

not that its obvious or anything
I'm a drummer and the bum part just sounds good i'm no bum cept when i'm on vacation then i'm a beach bum.

triggered

I wanted Triggered Pink, but it was already taken, so I justed dropped the Pink. I would use bunny, cause they are my favorite mammel, but bunnies and triggers just don't mix. Peace! Cindy

R

red79

Mine is kida easy. red because I'm a red head and 79 is the year I was born. I'm not very creative. Sorry

celacanthr

I just love ceolacanths Yay ceolacanth yay ceolacanth yay ceolacanth YAAAAAAAAYYYYY
and r is the first part of my first name Roo (see my title thing its oo. get it CELACANTHr
oo its so funny :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
funnnny

hot883

Hot883 came from my purchase of a 2005 rubber mounted Harley Davidson XLC 883 Sporster that has a custom paint job and has alot of extra's. My bike is #21 of 200. The paint job as you can imagine is flames.

aelene

Mine is my middle name... I'm not very creative... but at least it's original enough that I can almost always use it

darth tang

I had to change mine since they updated the site and my old name wouldn't let me post. I used to be Lionkiller (cause I have never successfully kept a lionfish alive longer than three weeks) I no longer attempt lions.
Star Wars Episode 3 was coming out so I played off that.