Explain where your user name originated

cjason3041

i am an aircraft mechanic in the Air Force...the plane i work on is numbered 3041...and last name churchill, first name jason

azfishgal

Well, I live in Arizona, I love fish, and I'm a gal.
When I had my horse I was on a horse message board and was called azhorsegal, so I just modified it for SWF.

rykna

Ahhhh....it's my name

I was adopted at 5 weeks old. At the time my Father was reading a Russian Romance novel which had a princess in the book. He shortened the princess's name to "Rykna". :happyfish

bronco300

bronco because i love the Denver Broncos(NFL) and 300 because i couldnt find a freakin number that worked, so that was the next i wanted.

brewski4u1

mine is teh same on every board i'm on ! weatehr it be cars to tanks to aol its all the same! and its cause i love beer !!! lol prob part of being 23 !! and no i dont have a problem! i have a full time job and have finished all my schooling! but beer is great ! lol ! check out my new tank! let me knwo what you guys think and help me out when you can!
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/showthread.php?t=263012

mes1

BEER!!! who needs water? lol yeah beer is great. anyway i used to be a tagger and that was the name i used so yeah i still kinda am but i just keep it on paper lol.... and my avatar :thinking: well thats kinda self explanatory

katz

Well my name is Kathleen and my nickname is Kat. When I got personal plates on my car Kats was taken but Katz was not, so I am using it as my name here because Kat is to popular.
Katz

twogirls

twogirls
It comes from the fact that I have two girls. The most beautiful girls that anyone has ever seen. I'd add a pic, but I don't know how

volitan_fa

Well....this was the first fish related forum I ever signed up for and I was actually just researching Volitan Lionfish because I had seen one at someone's house and became obsessed. So I typed in volitan_fan, which was truncated to volitan_fa without me realizing it. Now it's the name I use on all the fish websites I sign up for.

scsinet

Originally Posted by twogirls
twogirls
It comes from the fact that I have two girls. The most beautiful girls that anyone has ever seen. I'd add a pic, but I don't know how
Man, I've really got to grow up. This was not the first thing that occured to me. It should have been.

imfsub12

well mine is IMFSUB12
did an ironmon(triathlon) long ago and it was Ironman Florida and i got for a time of 11:59 so Sub 12
get it imfsub12
lol

tannels

Originally Posted by azaintcold

live in phoenix az valley.... self explainatory.
I disagree with your name.. it snowed in Phoenix this year.. I actually bought a coat! It was cold for a couple weeks.. I swear.. it got down to like.. 40!

ifirefight

Originally Posted by SCSInet
Man, I've really got to grow up. This was not the first thing that occured to me. It should have been.
Your not playing along...Lets here the SCSInet name story... ***)