Explain where your user name originated

wfd1008

wfd1008- was a firefighter in wichita, ks. Hence wfd. the 1008 was my badge #. The gunslinger- well if you ever read the Dark Tower series, then you'll know, sai.

myreef05

Originally Posted by wfd1008
wfd1008- was a firefighter in wichita, ks. Hence wfd. the 1008 was my badge #. The gunslinger- well if you ever read the Dark Tower series, then you'll know, sai.
One of the best series written. Thanks for the protection. Barry

rudedog40

Back in the early 80's, Target had a clothing line called Rudedog. Had a picture of the bada$$ dog on it. They turned it into a Saturday morning cartoon, but the toon tanked and Target dropped the line. That, and I'm a sarcastic SOB that'll take the con side of any argument just to create a little controversy.

wfd1008

Originally Posted by myreef05
One of the best series written. Thanks for the protection. Barry
thankee sai

royal gang

1989, The Cold War. United States controlled the South of the Reich territory after World War II, I am from United States so I just put The Royal South!

groupergenius

Remember the Road Runner and Coyote cartoons? One of the only episodes that Wile E Coyote spoke in, he said " Wile E Coyote, super genius. I kinda like the way that rolls off the tongue." Plus the guys I work with for the last 20 years call me super genius.
Well for this being a fish related site and the fact that I love to catch Groupers, I changed the name a little.

sparkee61

Chevy Chase.....Christmas Vacation. I enjoy lighting our home during the holiday season. Neighbors started calling me Sparkee.

perfectdark

Any video game junkies out there? Well if not heres the explanation.. to date one of my favorite video games out there was for the Nintendo 64 system. It was a spin off of the Bond games, and featured prob the best AI of its time and a co-op scenario with fully customizable maps and bots. My brother and I would stay up till 2 and 3am playing it. Currently I have PS3 and still havent had as much fun playing any of the games as I did that one. The name of the game----> Perfect Dark. There you have it.

My real name is Joe.

gillyweed

I couldn't come up with a name when I was making my account; and my kids were watching Harry Potter...
I watched Harry a sec as he started to eat it and I figured it was close enough to aquatic

ameno

Mine is pretty simple A is for my first name-Allan and Meno is the first four letter of my last name.

ccampbell57

Mine is my first initial, last name, and college football number.
It was on all my bag tags and lockers. So, ccampbell57 just stuck.

C

christian07

mine is really complex and has a long story behind it ... hope you guys are ready ......
first name '07

Originally Posted by ccampbell57
Mine is my first initial, last name, and college football number.
It was on all my bag tags and lockers. So, ccampbell57 just stuck.
You just gave me enough information to stalk you
Just kidding ;)